244. Gift!!

Don’t give him gifts, don’t coax him, but want him to help her?

"Huh, you wish!"

However, Daniel Taylor still went to Anna’s side, "What is it?"

Anna turned around, looked at Daniel Taylor’s serious expression, and smiled, "are you really angry?"

Daniel Taylor stayed silent.

Although he was not really angry, he did not want to talk to her. Unless she coaxed him. Even if she just called him husband, he will forgive her.

Daniel Taylor was very easy to coax now, it just depended on Anna whether she was willing to coax or not!

"Here it is!" Anna took a box from her bag and handed it to Daniel Taylor.

"What is this?" Although the heart has guessed, Daniel Taylor still restrained himself. He did not let himself show too much excitement.

"Present!" Anna said, "Don’t you want it?"

She said, opened the box and explained to him, "You are so kind to me how can I forget your gift?"

She bought Daniel Taylor a tie clip.

Daniel Taylor restrained his inner joy and didn’t let it appear on his face. He just asked Anna, "Since you bought it then why don’t you give it to me?" He was angry with her because she said that she didn’t buy anything for him!

He can see that this wife is a villain she thinks different ways to annoy him all day long.

Anna was a little embarrassed and said, "I bought it, but after that, I didn’t like it much. I think it doesn’t deserve you."

She bought a gift of several hundred yuan, but she found that Jack Smith wore better than this. She felt that she should buy something better. So she didn’t want to give it to him.

When she was saying it, Daniel Taylor had already pinned his tie.

It feels very good to wear a gift from his bride! "It’s Nice." He said proudly.

Anna was still worried. Seeing Daniel Taylor’s reaction, she couldn’t help laughing.

Although it was not expensive, it was worn by Daniel Taylor and became graceful in an instant.

Anna reached out and wanted to help him. "Let me help you to put it away."

As soon as she stretched her hand Daniel Taylor stopped her, "No need to put it away."

-

Dinner Time!

When Anna and Daniel Taylor came down, they found that Shawn Hamilton was also there. He was not only Daniel Taylor’s doctor, Hamilton's family and Taylor's family were also had good terms.

He was free today, so Daniel’s mother called him to have dinner with them.

"Doctor Hamilton." Anna had seen him twice and remembered him.

Shawn Hamilton smiled, "Mrs. Taylor."

"Why are you here?" Anna pushed Daniel Taylor’s wheelchair to the table and heard Daniel Taylor asking Shawn Hamilton.

Shawn Hamilton said, "Aunt asked me to come here. You don’t need to worry."

Daniel Taylor looked at his mother, "Mom."

He knew that his family was worried about his health.

Fearing that he would think more, mother Taylor smiled. "I haven’t seen Shawn for a long time, so I asked him to join us for dinner. Recently, I was busy and felt a little pain in back. I didn’t have time to go to the hospital, so I asked him to come home and see me."

Daniel Taylor knew that his mother was afraid to mention his physical condition. She didn’t want to make him sad, so she specially made up an excuse.

They all know in their hearts and but didn’t say much about it.

After dinner, Daniel Taylor and mother Taylor went to the living room. He stayed busy with his work and seldom accompanied his family. He wanted to utilize this time in good talk with his mother.

Anna did not bother this mother and son’s chat and directly went to the side hall.