206. Coffee!

Daniel Taylor put down his cup and looked at Anna who seemed absent-minded. "Is there any problem?"

Anna looked up at him, "No."

"Don’t lie to me." Daniel Taylor frowned.

He told Anna not to hide anything from him. Moreover, Anna had promised that she would not hide it from him again.

She had to tell him, "John Peter has built up a new team, he added my brother in his team, and I’m a little worried."

"Worried about what?" Daniel Taylor heard about it and couldn’t help laughing. "You are afraid that he’ll bully your brother?"

"It is not impossible." Once in order to revenge her, John Peter and Claire Ashley slandered her together! In the eyes of Anna, now John Peter has become a person who can do everything.

"No way." Daniel Taylor said, "I’m here, he cannot dare."

Daniel Taylor knew his nephew, at some points, he do stupid things and thinks differently but he cannot do such evil things intentionally. In the past, he had a relationship with Anna, but he never mentioned it in front of his family, because he didn’t want to embarrass Daniel Taylor.

Anna looked at Sir, she admitted that only by looking into his eyes, her heart became very peaceful. She smiled. "Okay."

Yes, with him by her side, she doesn’t need to worry!

"Sir." Anna regained her original lively appearance. Just after seeing the light in her eyes, one can imagine her intentions.

Daniel Taylor asked warily, "What’s the matter?"

"If you want to drink coffee, please let me know! Today, I’ve learned latte art."

Stella Winslet has taught her many new designs. She taught her for a long time and also called her stupid, now Anna decided to practice at home.

"I don’t usually drink coffee," Daniel replied.

He liked tea.

Anna expressed a little disappointment, "Oh." Although she can only make the simplest pattern now, but she wanted to show her ability!

Daniel Taylor looked at her disappointed look. "It’s not impossible to have a drink once in a while."

"Then I will make it for you after dinner."

Daniel Taylor didn’t drink coffee much, but his family usually entertained guests and have everything. After dinner, Anna went to make coffee.

Jack Smith reported to Daniel Taylor about his work. Daniel’s eyes fell on Anna from time to time, and he saw her really focused on her work.

Although he didn’t like coffee, still at this moment, he was looking forward to it.

But when Anna arrived with his coffee, Daniel Taylor put on a serious look, as if he was not expecting anything.

"Sir, your coffee." Anna handed the coffee to Daniel Taylor, and then said to Jack Smith, "this is Mr. Smith’s."

She always pursued equality and justice, so how can she only bring it for Daniel?

"Thank you." Jack Smith said gratefully, he really liked to drink coffee and he was very moved to see Anna thinking of him.

Daniel Taylor couldn’t help glancing at Jack Smith’s cup. It was a heart-shape but different from him. Moreover, he thought, Jack Smith’s seemed to be better.

This made Daniel Taylor frowned. Before he could say anything, Jack Smith had already picked up the coffee, stirred it, and drank it.

Daniel Taylor, "..."

Who hired this assistant, so dumb?

Daniel Taylor forcibly resisted the inner fire and asked Jack Smith, "How does it taste?"