"Kuzhali" swapna called me

"Hi Kuzhali, is that your husband?" she aksed me.

"No, my new friend" I says with a smile.

"What?"

"Yes he wants my friendship, so now we are friends." I sas to her.

"Are you sure you didn't had any accident. In just one day?. How comes you both were speaking in good terms. Like, upto yesterday you used to scold him. Now today, you are saying that he is your friend. Am missing something. First we both will be going to a canteen, buy me a coffee and explain me everything. Common or else my brain will explode.
"she says and drags me to the canteen.

" Wow, he really did that. Did he really told your and his relative like that. Wow, and he took you to the beach and got to know everything about you. And above all he asked for your friendship. Gosh, kuzhali am feeling like my heart is going to explode due to ocerloaded happiness." she says.

I laughs.

"But girl, don't forget am your first friend. So it means you to have share each and everything's with me first." she says to me.

I smiled at her.

"You are my best friend, swapna. The one person who accepted me as am."i says to her.

She rolled hr eyes.

" Buy me the sandwich" she asks me.

I sighed.

Such a foodie.

"Sure" I says while walking to the counter.

                    ___________

"I prepared this, try and let me know" I says to him who is working on his laptop.

"I have lot of work to complete, am not going to take any risk" he says.

"Hello mister, am not a bad cook." I says to him.

"I haven't tasted any of your food. How would I trust you?" he asks me.

"Then taste this"

"Maybe another day" he says.

I just grabbed his laptop from his lap.

"Punguzhali give me my laptop back." he shouts.

"Not until you are tasting my food."

"Fine. " he says.

With that I showed him the plate.

"What is it?" he asks me by searching in the food.

"Are you kidding me, this is chicken fried rice. I tried for first time." I said to him irritatingly.

"Oh" he says while taking a spoon of rice and started to eat.

"How is it?" I aksed him.

"Mmmm not bad" he says.

"Not bad?. That's it?"

"Give me my plate back, you don't have to eat it." I shouts at him.

"Let me eat womna. You are the one who aksed me to taste it. Now you are grabbing me from my hand what is it?" he aksed me.

"How could you say as not bad? Is this how you will.."

"It taste really good. " he says this time.

"Really?" I ask shim.

"Here" he shows me the spoon of rice near my lips.

"I will take f..." before I complete he stuffed the spoon into my mouth.