Welcome to LA

❤❤❤

After weeks of spending the holiday together in Portland, Minho and Kitty will now travel back to LA. Minho's mom is quite excited to finally meet his son's girlfriend.

After hours of traveling, they are now in front of Minho's house or a mansion according to Kitty's perspective.

"Are you sure this is your house? It's quite breathtaking and the view of this place is amazing." Kitty said while looking at her surroundings

"Yes, it's our house here in LA. Come on Kitty let's go inside, Mom is surely waiting for us." Minho said while holding my hands

Upon seeing his mother, Min Ho introduces Kitty, his mother immediately moves forward to cup Kitty's cheeks in her palms and she says, clear and sweet, "My daughter-in-law is more beautiful in person! I prepare everything that you will need during your stay here. I'm excited to spend time with both of you. "

"Thank you so much, I'm happy that I'm meeting you too, Mom," Kitty said shyly

"Mom..."

She just smiles and laughs, the sound just as clear and sweet as her voice. Even though Kitty hasn't seen any of her movies she's still so incredibly star-struck by Minho's mom. She looks like one of the muses in those classic paintings. Something that would probably be seen in a museum.

"By the way son, Kitty's room will be the one beside you. Help her with the luggage then come back down to have our dinner. I'll see you both later."

"Thanks, Mom, you're the best."

Minho's mom prepares all delectable Korean dishes and to Kitty's surprise, she also prepares it all by herself. The dinner is quite peaceful and Kitty feels comfortable.

After dinner, they decided to have a movie marathon. Minho's mom says something in Korean, gliding over to Min Ho to squish his cheeks and giggle at the noise he makes. Kitty is delighted to see the interaction between mother and son, and she suddenly misses her mom.

The banter between mother and son continues as they watch the movie. Kitty only understands .00001% of it maybe less. There's a word or two that she recognizes, but it's not enough to understand the entire conversation. Min Ho sounds irritated, but smiling while also dodging his mother's pinching hands, but he's smiling as he's batting her away. Kitty is happy because she's only ever seen this side of Min Ho through a phone screen when his mom video calls him.

Finally, he ducks away and setting beside Kitty, and if she didn't know any better she might say he's using her as a shield. Putting her between him and his mother's affection. Kitty just shakes her head and eyes him.

"Can I ask your mom for embarrassing stories that are worth sharing?" Kitty said smiling

"No." Min Ho snaps at the same moment that his mom claps her hands and says "Yes that would be a nice idea! Plus I want to show you his baby pictures. He's been quite a charming baby ever since. I remember, during his preschool he...."

"Mom now is so not the time. We are both sleepy and tired, right? Please."

"One story, please!" Kitty tries, but Min Ho is already grabbing her hand and pulling her upstairs "You're no fun!"

"Good Night kids!" Minho's mom shouted