The Talk

Minho POV

She starts talking about what happened to Dae and how their relationship comes to an end. And of course what she feels about Yuri, which she is still confused about, up to now.

"Minho, do you think I'm weird? Because of what I feel toward a boy and a girl?" She asked me suddenly...

I looked at her and said, "I think that you're unique and brave enough in your way. Maybe that's the reason I fell for you in the first place. You're not afraid to express what you think and feel." I looked into her eyes and holds her hand.

"Thank you so much, Minho, for being here, and for being honest with me. I don't know what a feel about you but I know that you are a good person. And I think I like you a bit, you know maybe a tiny part..." She said to me shyly

Because of her reply, I know that at least I have a chance to win her heart.
"Kitty, I know that I confess suddenly but I won't pressure you to reciprocate my feelings. I'll wait for you and I will show you that I'm sincere about my feelings and that I love you. Please Kitty, just give me a chance and I'll court you properly. Pretty please Covey..." I smiled at her.

She doesn't speak for a while, and I think it was the longest minute of my life, but then she finally said in a whisper, "Okay Minho, I'll give you a chance but please don't blow it. Does Dae know that you like me? It can be a problem between the two of you and I don't want to be the cause of your misunderstandings...."

"I don't know Covey, maybe he suspects that I like you because he attacks me when you said you like somebody else. But don't worry I'll call him and tell him that I like you.. " I said to her.

"By the way Covey, are you not coming back to KISS next semester? I can do something to help you back, I'll ask my Mom to help me if you want. I just want to see you and be with you every day."

"You don't have to do that Minho, it's okay and we can just video call each other every day. If you want you can spend time with me since we're on vacation. To know each other and you know have fun too." She smiles at me.

"I like that my Kitty Cat, that will be fun. I'm looking forward to that." She frown at what I just said

"Kitty Cat, I'm not your kitten, Minho." She said while pouting.

"Nah, you're my Kitty Cat, and I'm the only one that allows to call you that. Your my kitten, because your too cute when you're angry at me." I pinch her checks.

"Okay you win, Poopy baby" Then she laughs