Thoughts and Feelings

The conversation:

"Ow, you answer fast Covey, are you perhaps waiting for a call? By the looks of it, I think someone sure misses me."

"Me waiting, hah in your dreams Poopey Baby. I'm not waiting for your call, I'm browsing Instagram that's why I answer quickly."

"Sure sure, tell that to yourself Kitty Cat. I'm sure you miss this handsome face. And please can you at least don't call me Poopey Baby, can you make it more endearing."

"Endearing? And why should I do that?"

"So that it will be sweeter when you call me."

"Hahaha funny, why did you call? After a whole week of nothing."

"I thought that you would like that because it will give you time to think about what I told to you. But I guess it makes you miss me more. Kitty cat, it makes me giddy thinking about that. But thinking that you're not coming back to KISS makes me sad."

"About that, Principal Lim already sent me an email that stated that I can come back to KISS next semester!"

"Is that for real Covey? I think that's one of the greatest news I heard this week. So that means that I can see you again."

"Yes of course, so where are you right now Minho? Are you chillin' somewhere with your Mom?"

"Nah I'm alone, Mom's already have a tapping this week. I'm just strolling around the mall. I'm so bored Covey, I wish you were with me. You, what are you doing right now? Of course aside from talking with me.?"

"Nothing special, just browsing the net for some interesting to read, the gossip and everything."

"Oh right, or maybe you're stalking someone. It's either, Dae your ex, Yuri your crush, or it can also be Me. Me because you miss me."

"Not, I'm just bored I guess. So what's new to you? Any stories to tell."

"My Mom's asked me to go with her to a party in Barcelona next week, but I don't feel like going. "

"I think that you should definitely go, coz it will be fun plus you'll be with your Mom."

"Yeah, I think I should go, hey Covey do you want to come with us?"

"I don't think so, I think that I'll accept your invitation someday. If you will ask me again."

"I'll keep that in mind, is that a promise Covey?"

"Yes it's is."