I L❤ve You

Kitty POV:

After saying my heartfelt answer to his confession he pulled me towards him and hug me tight.

He whispers in my ear, "Katherine Song Covey, from today onwards for the rest of our life, I am officially yours."

Hearing that from him makes my heart melts. Oh, how come he can make me feel this way?

After we had eaten and packed away the picnic basket, we just sat there talking about random topics, without a care in the world. I looked up at the sky. It was cloudy and dark, though it wasn't even noon yet. It even looked as though it was going to rain. The sun was almost nonexistent. And still, I felt like it was one of the brightest days I had ever seen in years.

I have my sunshine with me, I thought, happily.

We are the only people in this place that day due to the weather and I know that Minho make sure of that and it suited us just fine.

"What are you looking at?" Minho looked up, trying to find what I found so interesting up there.

"Nothing," I said smiling. I was sitting down, his head on my lap, and he was reading something on his Instagram.

I looked down and noticed he was staring at me. I frowned while blushing. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

He reached up to touch my cheek. "I keep thinking that this is all a dream, you know. That I'm probably in a coma somewhere."

I pinched his nose playfully. "What if you are?"

"I don't ever want to wake up," he grinned.

I stroked his hair gently, realizing that for the first time, I was truly, genuinely happy.

"Minho," I began, itching to ask a question that's been on my mind lately.

"Hmm?" he murmured, his eyes closed and his face a picture of utter contentment.

"When did you start liking me? You always said that you are anti-kitty back then."

Minho opens his eyes and smiles brightly.

"I think it was..." His face was scrunched up deep in concentration. Then a huge grin appeared on his face. "During the chuseok or I think every time we bicker with each other, oh I think I fall with you harder during my party, seeing you in that dress. During that time I can only see you and that was the first time that I was jealous of Dae. When you two got back together, I force myself to like someone else, so I tried to like Madison. But whenever I see you my heart only bets for you, that's when I realized that you're the one I truly love. I told myself  'This is the girl for me! This is the one I want to marry one day!'" I giggled and he laughed with me.

He sat up and kissed me gently on the forehead. "I love you my Kitty cat, Saranghae Kitty," he whispered, which sent shivers down to my spine.

"I love you too," I said, staring straight into his eyes. He leaned over and kissed me, ever so gently on the lips. I returned the kiss, feeling the warmth of his lips, and the outpouring of love behind it.

And then it started to rain. I felt the trickle of raindrops on my skin, but I didn't want to open my eyes, or to pull away from him. If he noticed the rain, he didn't show it either. Finally, after a few blissful minutes, he pulled away. He gave me a crooked smile. "We should probably go."

The rain was pouring harder now. He took off his jacket and covered my head with it, and he held my hand as we walked back to the car.