Talk 2

Kitty POV

I told Minho everything about my relationship with Dae and how it comes to an end. And of course what I feel towards Yuri, which I'm still confused about now. And when I looked at him I know that he is listening well.

"Minho, do you think I'm weird? Because of what I feel toward a boy and a girl?" I asked him suddenly because I want to know what he thinks about me.

He looked at me and said, "I think that you're unique and brave enough in your way. Maybe that's the reason I fell for you in the first place. You're not afraid to express what you think and feel." He looked into my eyes and holds my hand. I feel electricity when he did that, which I didn't feel when I'm with Dae or with Yuri. 

"Thank you so much, Minho, for being here, and for being honest with me. I don't know what a feel about you but I know that you are a good person. And I think I like you a bit, you know maybe a tiny part..." I said to him shyly, but the truth is I think I suddenly starts to fall on him. The way he comforts me and I now know that he cares for me a lot.

"Kitty, I know that I confess suddenly but I won't pressure you to reciprocate my feelings. I'll wait for you and I will show you that I'm sincere about my feelings and that I love you. Please Kitty, just give me a chance and I'll court you properly. Pretty please Covey..." He smiled at me, which makes my heart beat fast.

I didn't speak for a while because I'm weighing all the possibilities about us. But I also wanted to know how to feel being in love again, so I whispered and said, "Okay Minho, I'll give you a chance but please don't blow it. Does Dae know that you like me? It can be a problem between the two of you and I don't want to be the cause of your misunderstandings...."

"I don't know Covey, maybe he suspects that I like you because he attacks me when you said you like somebody else. But don't worry I'll call him and tell him that I like you.. " He said, and I remember what happened after our performance at school. Dae thinks that Minho is the one that I like and not Yuri. During that time, Minho is the first one to help me, his like my knight in shining armor. He used his designer jacket to put out the fire on my dress, and maybe that's one of the moments I realized that he cares about me.

"By the way Covey, are you not coming back to KISS next semester? I can do something to help you back, I'll ask my Mom to help me if you want. I just want to see you and be with you every day."

"You don't have to do that Minho, it's okay and we can just video call each other every day. If you want you can spend time with me since we're on vacation. To know each other and you know have fun too." I smiled at him, plus I want to know him more and to prove that he is sincere.

"I like that my Kitty Cat, that will be fun. I'm looking forward to that." He said so I frowned at him. Kitty cat? Does he think I'm a cat?....

"Kitty Cat, I'm not your kitten, Minho," I said while pouting. The truth is I liked it, it's really sweet of him to give me an endearment.

"Nah, you're my Kitty Cat, and I'm the only one that allows to call you that. Your my kitten, because your too cute when you're angry at me." He pinched my checks so I blush deeply, how come he makes me feel this way.

"Okay you win, Poopy baby," I said while laughing