Did you have fun?

Kitty POV

After days of chatting and calling almost all the time, he suddenly stops completely. Hah, did he forgets about me already now that he is in Barcelona. Surely he is flirting endlessly with different women, I know him. But why do I care right, I'm not thinking about him. He can do whatever he wants, that's his life. It's not like we're in a relationship, we're just friends period.

So here I am sulking in my bed while waiting for my phone to ring. I think my hands have their mind because I unknowingly stalked Minho's Instagram account. Then tons of tag photos containing him, pop on my screen. Gorgeous and sexy ladies are all around him. Some pictures show that his talking casually with them and they look like having fun. So that's the reason his not contacting me. His out there having the best time of his life in Barcelona.

"I hate him, oh no I hate myself for thinking about him. I know that we're nothing but friends but why do I feel this way."

All of a sudden my phone rings. I looked at the screen and realized that Minho is calling...

"I won't answer him, not now not ever. How dare he ignore more for days and now his calling."

I just let my phone rings... On my phone screen, 50 missed calls all from Minho.

Minho POV

I know that I fuck up big time. Surely Kitty thinks that I forgot about her. I shouldn't believe in Mom's method.

Flashback:

2 days before going to Barcelona.

"Son, do you really want to know if Kitty likes you?" My mom asked me

"Of course Mom, but how would I know if Kitty even likes me even a little? Do you have any suggestions or methods that I should use?"

"All you needed to do is give me your cellphone so that you can't chat or call her for 3 or more days."

I gave my cell phone to my Mom.

"In this kind of method, she will surely miss you. Trust me, son."

"I hope so Mom."

So in the next couple of days I didn't chat nor call Kitty, and just enjoy the party in Barcelona with my Mom. But I do miss my Kitty Cat.

Looking back at the last couple of days, I'm also worried that, what if Kitty reconnects with Dae and they fix their relationship, or what if her crush on Yuri intensify. But now Kitty didn't even answer my calls. :(

Now that I think about it, I'll do everything so that she'll forgive me. I pack my bags and book a flight to Portland.

I'll surprise my Kitty....