Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia

Start from the beginning

You reach the door and push it open. And once you step inside, the door closes behind you.

You turn around to look at it, before you shrug and turn back around, only to see Merryweather right in your face. She startles you as you yell and jump

"WOA!!" You slam back against the door as you groan and rub your head "Merryweather!" You shout at the Fairy in red as she giggles.

"Now now Dear, no need to yell" she taps your nose with her wand as she flies backwards.

You roll your eyes and frown with annoyance. However. Another fairy appears beside you.

A hooded robe and white hair. You see her snd tilt your head

"What? What are you doing here?" You ask.

The Fairy Godmother smiles "I was Asked by Yen Sid to provide you your new Keyblade. Just like these ladies are here for your clothes"

You cross your arms "great. Surrounded by Magic Old People."

The Fairies all shake their heads "When did you get so rude?" Flora asks.

You sigh and uncross your arms "Im sorry im... its just been a hell of a week"

The Fairies nod in understanding. "Well im certainly glad you know how to Apologize" Fauna says.

You look at the Fairy Godmother as you hold up your hand "so. How is Cinderella?" She smiles "she is just fine, dont worry. After her world was restored, her and the prince are living happily ever after." You nod to her "good." Then Merryweather speaks "as much as we would love to catch up, we dont want to waste too much of your time dear, so just stand still, right there and let us fix your mess"

You nod as you stand still. Then Flora, Fauna and Merryweather all look at eachother as they nod. Then they turn to you and hold uo their wands "Ready now dears!" Flora says.

Then the Fairy Godmother holds up hers "All together now! One! Two! Three!"

The 4 Fairies circle their wrists twice before flicking them in your direction on three. 4 magic beams hit you all at once.

And when they do, a bright light flashes as everyone looks away. However, its completely silent for s good minute.

Flora opens her eyes and gasps. "Oh no! Did we use too much power!" Then Fauna speaks "not possible! We were so careful!"

Then Merryweather speaks "dont worry Dears! He is just fine!"

And right as she says that. Suddenly the light shatters like glass.

A powerful burst of wind blows them back a good foot or two as they all gasp in awe and amazement.

You are standing with a brand new outfit. Looking exactly like you'd imagine it would look. As well as a brand new Keyblade armor gauntlet appears on your left arm. Super shiny and reinforced.

Then your eyes open as you smirk. You quickly throw your hand forward and close your fist as a brand new keyblade appears in your hand.

You chuckle with some cockiness as you spin it around real quick before turning your back on them and holding it over your shoulder.