Chapter 26: WARNING!!!: Niragi

A/N: I'm glad that you all enjoy the fic :)

[3 days before Arisu arrives at the Borderlands]

3rd perspective

Y/N was currently in the 'Pocket Space' that they had on their phone, they only explored it a little due to the little time they had for themself. They looked around seeing that it looked like a complete replica of their home, making them feel overwhelmingly nostalgic and a little homesick. They chilled on the couch for a bit, they took out their phone, with the words on the screen saying:

[Do you wish to exit the Pocket space?]

[Yes] [No]

They pressed the 'Yes' button, and as soon as they tapped it, the space around them began to shift and fade into their current location: The Beach, specifically, their temporary room. Y/N sighed, they were aware of how gruesome this world was but for some reason, it was somewhat... fun? It was probably the characters that made their time worth living here. Simp.

Ahem sorry, anyways, Y/N was pretty prepared for the fast-approaching future, they had the food, the supplies, and weapons like a simple kitchen knife or a hammer that they stole borrowed from Tatta without him knowing (he probably knew). He wouldn't mind, right? (actually, he did)

Y/N was organizing the stuff they have gathered in their inventory when a knock on the door, with a gruff and impatient voice demanding them to open the door. They rolled their eyes, knowing the person without seeing them. Y/N got up from their bed and walked to the door opening it.

"Yes, Niragi?" they gave him a tight-lipped smile, which made him frown at their reaction before switching to

"Aren't you glad to see you're favourite boyfriend~" he grinned slyly as he wrapped his arm around Y/N's shoulder.

"Damn, who lied to you?" Y/N snorted, as they ruffled his hair making him back away with an annoyed whine.

"You have no idea how long it took to style my hair," he said, trying to fix his hair to its normal state.

"Really? Is that why it looks greasy?"

"The fucking audacity-"

"Sorry, but it's true, bae" They pat his shoulder, feigning a look of sadness.

"You're lucky that I like you and that you can cook, otherwise, I would've murdered you"

"Lucky me then" Y/N kissed his cheek, and he just huffed angrily, his cheeks dusted with pink.

"Oh? Did I make you flustered?" Y/N grinned cheekily,

"What if someone saw me? we both know how nosy those sons of a bitches are!" he whisper-shouted.

"Then just come in? or do you prefer to go somewhere else?"

"Make me something, I'm hungry and tired from dealing with people's bullshit" he demanded, Y/N knew how demanding he was, and was surprised how they didn't strangle him despite the rising urge to wring their hands around his neck.

"Sure, it's not like I have much of a choice" Y/N stepped out of their room and locked the door behind them as they both went into the kitchen.

"The usual, then?"

"Yeah."

Y/N proceeded to go and prepare the ingredients for Niragi's usual favourite: Spicy Noodle Soup. Ever since tasted he tasted it, it was his favourite and used Y/N as a servant to cook for him the dish. Y/N didn't like that so they would smack him whether he would be too overbearing.