Chapter 17: Alice in Wonderland (A little AU)

A/N: Choose your outfit for your wonderland dream! It doesn't have to be any of these but just something to help you imagine :) I just love the ouji fashion!

This is based on the Alice in Wonderland Book! not the movie!

Y/N's POV

"Uggghhh, I'm so tired" I groaned as I lay my head on Kuina's shoulder

"We didn't even do much" Chishiya stated blankly

"Mentally, Chishiya" I cuddled Kuina as she cuddles me back

"Aw, don't worry, you'll be in the comfort of your bed once we get to the Beach"

"But they said they were gonna cook for me" Niragi interjected

"No, they're tired, we should let them rest" Kuina glared

"Maybe tomorrow I can cook" I pondered

"Ok, make sure to get some rest"

Me, Kuina, and Niragi chat to pass the time with Aguni and Chishiya chimed in occasionally. We all waited until we arrived back at the beach. We all got out of the car and went in our separate directions, I yawned tiredly, rubbing my eyes, I need my bed right now. Due to my tiredness, my awareness of my surroundings decreased slightly as I bumped into someone.

"Oh shit, sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!" I bowed at a ninety-degree angle.

"It's quite alright, Y/N! You must be tired from your game!" A cheerful voice answered

"Oh, Mira! How was your game?" I asked

"It was quite easy for me, thank you" Mira smiled sweetly, a little too sweetly.

"That's good, would you like me to make you something tomorrow?" I asked

"If you can, could you make me that delicious apple pie that you made for me?"

"Of course!" I beamed

"Thank you, my dearest Y/N, I'll be going now" She gave me a quick hug and waved as she went off somewhere.

"Well, time to give my cards to Hatter before going to bed" I went to where Hatter would usually be seeing that people were already lined up to give Hatter their cards. I waited in line for about 11 minutes until I made it to the front of the line.

"Thank you for contributing to our freedom from here!" Hatter smiled

"Your welcome" I politely answered before walking out of the crowded room.

I sighed before walking to my room I swung the door open and entered inside, closing the door behind me. I flopped onto the bed face first feeling my limbs giving out on me. I crawled under the covers and snuggled up to the bed ready to sleep for the night. Do you when you finally get to relax on your bed from a tiresome day and then just as you were about to relax your mom calls you? Yeah, it happened to Y/N.