Chapter 4.2: Sweet!

[You chose the Sweet route!]

Hm...I think I'll go with sweet!

I'll go with a classic! cinnamon rolls!

~Meanwhile with our duo~

Kuina was pestering Chishiya to tell her who made the cookies.

"C'mon, just tell me already!" she whined

"For the last time, why should I?"

"Because I want more of those cookiiieeesss..." she sulked

"Fine, but you better stop bothering me after this."

"Yes!"

As they both neared the kitchen, they were greeted by a sweet smell followed by soft humming that echoed quietly through the kitchen.

"Huh, seems like they're already here."

"Who?"

"You'll see."

Chishiya and Kuina entered the kitchen to be greeted by a slightly messy table and an individual that was bringing out a bag of flour that looked like it weigh 300 grams. Y/n plopped the bag of flour down and wiped their forehead with the back of their hand before noticing the two.

"Oh hi! didn't see you guys there!" Y/N beamed

"Wow, you're in the kitchen again? What? Are you gonna live here too?"

"Chishiya! Don't be an asshole!" Kuina scolded

"No no! it's ok! I'm used to him."

"Really? Usually, people get irritated by him or cry because of him."

"That's rough buddy."

"I honestly don't care what they think."

"It's honestly a miracle that you have a friend." Y/N sneered

"Hah, I like them already! What's ya name?"

"The name's Y/N!"

"Whatever, what are you cooking anyways?" Chishiya asked.

"Cinnamon rolls! Since there is a lot to do, would mind giving me a hand?~" Y/N asked

"Sure!"

"Ok, you guys have fun with that." Chishiya was about to go until Kuina held him by the hood of his jacket and dragged him back.

"no no no, you are gonna help us with the cinnamon rolls."

"Why? I don't want to stay here."

"I give you some cinnamon rolls~" Y/N cooed mockingly, smirking as he slowly accepted his fate.

"Fine, what do we have to do?" he sighs

"Oh, all we have to do is this!"

I proceeded to tell them what their role is.

Y/N's POV

I was in charge of the dough, Chishiya was in charge of the filling, and Kuina was in charge of the cream cheese frosting. I began to start by pouring warm milk into the mixing bowl, I then sprinkled some yeast on top, I then added the sugar, one egg, one egg yolk, and melted butter. I mixed the ingredients until they combine into one, I then got Kuina to pour the flour and salt into the mix as I stirred until the dough starts to form. I collected the parts of the dough that was sticking onto the sides of the bowl and place them on a well-floured surface and started to knead for a good 10 minutes. I oiled up the bowl and put the dough in it and covered it with cling wrap and put it in a place where it can rise.