Chapter 4: Bonding with others through food!

Y/N's POV

I stirred in my sleep, feeling a lit beam of sun kissing my face. I wanted to sleep but I want to meet more of the characters. I grumbled incoherently as I got out of bed and stretched. I yawned softly, going to the bathroom to do basic hygiene (unlike some people there). I did my normal morning routine and changed into swimwear and wore a shirt over it. I washed my face to wake me up fully. I then grabbed some cookies to give to Ann.

I got out the door and made my way to Ann's door, I knocked on it.

"Ann? you awake?" I asked

I heard some footsteps coming over to the door, to reveal Ann, who looked like she has just woken up.

"Yes, do you need anything?" she questioned

"No no, I actually wanted to give you some cookies I made last night."

"Thank you Y/N, that's very nice of you."

"Anyways, I'm going to the kitchen, do you want anything?"

"No, it's okay."

"Alright, see ya!"

I bid her goodbye as I made my way to the kitchen. I racked my brain for anything that could be delicious food for breakfast.

" Sweet or Savoury?"

[Please choose one! Depending on your choice, you will interact with two characters in one choice!]

Chapter 4.1 will be savoury and chapter 4.2 will be sweet!