Episode 9

----------۝----------THIRD PERSON'S POV----------۝----------

THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Y-Y/n!!! Behind you!!!", Lia yelled making y/n instantly turn back and now she was met with a tall and sturdy man, and to her conscience, he looked very much unpleased with her unrequited presence.

"What are you doing here? How did you come out of that room?", the man strode towards her making her instantly step back.

She panicked looking around in search of something for her defence and that's when an abandoned beer bottle came to her sight.

Her hand hurried to catch the neck of the bottle but the man was fast enough to grab her arm.

"You b*tch!", he raised his other hand to hit her and she closed her eyes in fear but the pain never occured, instead she felt the grip around her arm loosen with the loud cracking of a glass.

"What.....", her eyes wide opened seeing the man over the floor and a huge rock right next to his head.

She gulped in fear as her eyes then fell over the figure very next to the unconcious male. And now the tears of happiness couldn't stay any longer in her eyes.

"Told you it's hard to get out on your own.", Jimin sighed while she nodded, crying like an idiot.

"His pants y/n!", Lia yelled grabbing their attention.

"T-The keys....."

Y/n and jimin both looked at the man and jimin decided to take the step and get the keys out of his pocket.

The girls caged in congested cages started crying in blessedness as he handed the keys to y/n.

"This time I'm actually leaving so don't expect me to come back like a hero to save you again.", he smiled and she nodded with tears.

She instantly rushed and started pressing the keys in the locks.

"The way out is through the room you were confined in. I'll leave that door open so be careful. And remember, I owe you twice."

The door opened and the girls rushed outside. Taking the keys the other girls decided to open the other cages and soon nearly thirty girls were standing at that hallway, hugging each other at finally achieving their freedom.

Lia hugged y/n tightly and she hugged her back with the same intensity.

"Thank you y/n!", she cried with hiccups.