Episode 3

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"How's the operation, professor?", the girl in her white lab coat asked stepping aside the old aged professor

He analyzed the motions of the metallic machine which were smoother than the previous times but still showing slight glitches.

"The actions are getting better but not as good as a human's.", the professor commented making the girl inhale sharply in frustration.

"Do a few more updates Lia. We'll need to make it incredibly smooth like a human.", he completed and moved towards the apparatus placed at the other corner of the laboratory while she slacked towards the robot and turned it off.

"Did you ask for the human samples?!", the professor shouted from the other corner of the laboratory.

"Yes I did sir. But why do we need human samples? We can make their skin with plastic or any other materials and make it look like human skin.", she suggested walking towards the professor who was busy working some coding over his laptop.

"I already told you. I want them to look exactly like a human while walking besides one.", he replied with his gaze intended at the monitor screen.

"The skin might decay with time.", she showed her suspicion but the professor shook his head, putting his laptop aside.

"We'll use the old Egyptian methods to make it never decay in any possible circumstances. Besides, even if it decays after a hundred or two hundred years, it might get replaced with a new human skin."

Lia gulped hearing her professor's words.

"But professor Jun.... Aren't robots made to serve humans? Using humans for robots.... Isn't it weird? I mean, we'll make hundreds of robots in the future. Providing them all with human skin.... I don't think there will be enough dead humans for that."

"Then we might consider taking the living one's....", professor Jun murmured making Lia's eyes widened.

"What?!"

"Nothing. By that time we'll find a way to make human skin like leather or something.", he moved away and walked towards the capsule placed at the center of the laboratory.