Episode 1

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

----------۝----------Y/N'S POV ----------۝----------

"What are you doing there?"

"Looking for something......"

"And what are you looking for?"

"Keys."

"Keys for what?"

"To open the safe"

"Which one?"

"The one you have in your hands."

"You didn't bring the safe keys with yourself?!!!"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH GODDAMMIT!!!"

Inhaling a sharp breath to calm my boiling blood, I now finally turned towards Lia, who was standing near the doorstep, puzzled by my sudden outburst. I knew she doesn't even know how she always get on my nerves. Not her fault though, she has never been given any brain cells to contemplate.

"I stole that safe Lia. And now we need to get the keys to open it.", I calmly replied getting back to my search.

"Then why didn't you just steal the keys along with the safe? I mean wouldn't it be......"

I turned around and glared at her which thankfully shut her mouth.

Turning back, I again started looking through the drawers.

"They must've hidden them somewhere in the VIP rooms.", I murmured to myself before standing up from my place and turning back towards lia.

Grinning widely, I made my way towards her who had some puzzled expressions with my sudden change of mode.

"Do you know why did I bring you with me, my dear friend?", I asked her but she just blinked her eyes.

"Because I'm smart?"

You can probably never guess.

"No. It's because you're the prettiest.", I smiled at her, playing with her front locks.

"Yeah I know that.", she cheekily smiled while dramatically flipping her hair.

Wish I never needed your help. But today is indeed your day.

"So umm. Can you help me to distract a few people?", I nervously asked.

"Distract a few people? But you told me that we're going to meet Min hoo?", she frowned.

"Y-Yeah. That is why I want you to distract a few gaurds at the VIP section. Only then I can look through the rooms.", I made up a lie to which she suspiciously nodded.

"Alright. But don't try to double cross me, once you find him. I'll keep an eye on you. Min hoo is mine.", she turned around and left from there.