Prolougue

----------۝----------
AUTHOR'S POV
----------۝----------

"We're here to introduce you to the world's most advance technology of this time.

Something which was once beyond imagination now became the reality of this age as we're now about to enter an era of metaverse, where humans will get the most comfortable lifestyle getting all their problems solved at the click of a finger.

An AI human robot. Commonly known as a

"humanoid"

A robot that looks like an ordinary human but is far more useful and powerful. With a sleek metallic body and multiple articulated limbs and sensors. The advance sensors, which allow it to see, hear and touch with indescribable precision.

From navigating through complex environments to analyzing the chemical composition of a substance, it has it all in this single body.

It's highly advance artificial intelligence causes it to learn things faster than any ordinary human being. Being able to exert a tremendous amount of force it might even be able to perform the tasks, hundreds of humans can't altogether do.

It can even adapt to a wide range of environments, from rough terrain to delicate tasks.

We made the unimaginable and indescribable, the truth of the time, with our never ending hardwork and dedicatio....."

"CUT THE CRAP."

The blonde man went immediately silent along with all the other men in the large hall.

Not even their breaths could be heard as they held it in fear.

The black silhouette standing in the mid now walked forward with his intense gaze fixed at the man in the blue formals, sweating profusely.

There was loud clicking noise of his heels over the plain marble floor in the pin drop silence of the dimly lighted spacious hall, which only increased the palpation of everyone's heart.

Stopping a few steps away from the stage, right in front of the blonde, he shoved his hand inside his pocket with the white lights now brightening up his sharp yet elegant features.

"You have one minutes to tell me how this piece of metal will get me gain.

Or I'll fit you into it."

The blonde man was now devastated as his eyes widened hearing the calm yet horrific words left the men's mouth. Gulping hard the lump building inside his throat he opened his mouth to speak.

"56 seconds left."

He was again bombarded causing him to lose his composure. His body shook bad but he tried to convince the devil in black.

"T-This will help you to overcome your e-enemies."

"How?"