chapter 21 = FINAL=

WARNING: SWEARING

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tubbo's pov

I was still in shock but I managed to get a faint "what happened to you? I miss the old Y/n.." She must of heard because she started crying and shaking.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled still crying.

I stand in shock "I don't like who I have grown into! I missed you so I wanted to grow into a strong person!" She cries.

"What?" I stutter.

"You heard me" she sniffs frowning.

"Rea-Really?" I stutter.

"Yeah if you want anything then go ask Wilbur" She glares "So go ask him now or leave me alone"

"Y/n please! I'm sorry please listen to me I want to ask you something" I beg.

"THEN GO ASK WILBUR!" she snaps pulling away from me.

I stand there in shock with a following silence then Y/n broke it "I'll be off now, like I said if any more questions ask Wilbur" she says walking off.

"PLEASE!" I shout grabbing her wrist.

She jumps and turns around "What do you want Tubbo" she frowns.

"You."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov

"You."

"I'm sorry Tubbo but you have ruined your chances" I frowns.

"Wait! No! Please! No! I can't lose you!!" Tubbo sob.

"Don't guild trip me" I snap.

He begs I get more and more mad "I SAID STOP!" I shout.

"What happened to us?" He ask whipping his tears.

"YOU LEFT! and I moved on Tubbo I think you should too.." I say walking into the house and closing the door then I just break down.

"Y/n?! I heard shouting?! And shouldn't Tubbo be with you?" Wilbur as concerned.

"I ended things with him.. forever" I say bearing my head in my hands.

"what?!"

"Yeah.. I enjoyed our time together at least" I try to smile. I loved him, but it wasn't the right time or age.

Y/n Soot: "I love you Tubbo but it couldn't be saved"

Tubbo Smith: "Y/n! Please! I'll save it! I'll change!"

In a relationship you both need to work around each other's problems not fix one's and leave the other.

=THE END=

_______________________________319_____________________

I hope you enjoy this story! I love it and it's ending! Byeeee see you next time!