chapter 14

WARNING: SWEARING

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tubbo's pov

=At home=

"Tubboo~" Y/n grins grabbing my hands.

"N-No!" I say blushing.

"Come onnnn" she smirks.

"You're drunk! Don't forget that!" I say letting go of her hands and started to see if Wilbur is awake.

She stands there looking in the fridge and I hear something break "Y/n!" I whisper/yell.

"Sorry!! I didn't mean toooooo" she grins.

"What did you break?" I say walking over to her.

She grins more and says "nothingggg but I want youuu!"

I blush more, "I can see you blushingggg~" she winks.

"No y-you do-don't!!" I blush.

She walks up to me and grabs my shirts and is about to kiss me before I but in "n-no! You need to go to bed!" I blush.

"Come onnnn we can be a little bit naughtyyy" She smirks.

"No we cannot!" I bark pushing her off me.

She falls backwards and bangs her leg on the floor hard bruising it "ow!!" She cries teary.

"I'm so sorry!!" I beg.

"Go away!!" She says backing up.

×Next morning×

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov

I wake up a huge bruise on my left leg and a migraine "what the fuck happened?" I whisper rubbing my head with my hand.

"Y/N!! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!" Wil yells.

I slowly get up and wake downstairs "why did you drink?!" Wil barks.

"I'm sorry what?" I ask because everything from my mind was blank.

"Don't play dumb!" He hisses.

"I'm sorry Wil my mind is blank and I have a migraine and a HUGE ass bruise on my leg and I don't know why!" I say showing him and Tubbo look guilty "Tubbo what the fuck did you do?" I say standing up.

He stands there Wilbur finely look at Tubbo "yeah why?" He agrees.

"Oh um.. Last night after the party Y/n you were 8 bottles drunk and you wanted to kiss me and I told you to get to bed and I pushed you too hard... And you cried and made me leave you and you fell asleep  so I put you in bed and-" he starts.

"I remember! You were a dick!" I smile/frown.

"YOU PUSHED HER?!" Wil barks.

"Wil! It's fine I don't really care other than the huge bruise" I smile walking over to Tubbo and leaning on his shoulder.

"Yeah sorry!" He smiles.

I just smile at him then go over to the sink and get some water "ahh fuck! My head hurts!" I groan.

"Medicine?" Wilbur asks.

"Yeah!" I smile.

"Hey Y/n I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to push you and I'm very so" he laughs putting his hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay!" I smile at him before drinking my water.

×Next day×

__________________________________

Hey sorry if I don't post much I am struggling with my mental health and I am so sorry gonna!!