Chapter 1

WARNING: SWEARING

Y/N'S POV:

"Y/n wake up I have to go meet some friends and you're coming whether you like it or not" Wilbur says knock on my door many times.

"I'm up, I'm up and which friends?" I ask sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Uh, Tommy and Tubbo and Phil" he smiles opening my door and walking in.

"Why do I have to come?! Not like they care much.." I trial of, I didn't know where I was going with that but I was going somewhere.

"First: yes of course second: Phil and Tubbo wants you to come but Tommy is still scared of you after the last time you dragged him on the floor" Wilbur smiles walking up to me bed.

"Fine now leave! I need to get dressed into my swimming suit" I snap pushing Wilbur out of my room.

I got changed and was looking for sand appropriate shoes.

"Come on Y/n!! We need to go!" Wilbur shouts, I ran out to him.

After the drive:

A/n: sorry about time skips!

"Tommy!" Wilbur smiles running to the people on a park bench.

"Wil!" They all smile turning to us.

"Hello, you must be Y/n" a older guy say I assume that is Phil he looked nice.

"TOBY!!!" Tommy yells hiding behind Tubbo.

"Hello!" I smile Wil holding my hand to make me feel okay.

"Hello! Tommy why are you hiding she seems so nice!!" Tubbo smiles as I blush but hide it.

"She's scary!" He shouts.

"Anyways! Let's get to the Vlog" Wilbur sighs.

"Where are we going king Soot?" I giggle.

We walk to the ocean and Tommy starts vlogging but I take off the things I was wearing on top of my swimming suit and run in.

"Oop there goes Y/n!" Wil laughs.

"Oh Tommy!" I say rolling out the Y.

"No-NO Y/N LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" Tommy screams.

I run after him eventually catching up and grab his ankles and drag him into the sea as a wave comes.

"YOU BIT-GDHFSIA" he says as a hole buch sea water comes into his mouth still vlogging with Phil cackling, Wilbur filming and Tubbo just watch with his mouth on the floor.

"Ta-Da! I killed the child!" I smile doing jazz hands.

"I'M OLDER THEN YOU ASSHOLE!" Tommy yells trying to stand up.

"Well I act older" I grin pushing him back into the water

We spent the hole day playing in the sea and we send the night at mine and Wil's house back our house is HUGE.

"Okay everyone Y/n will show you, your rooms!" Wilbur smiles walking off to his office.

"Okay Tommy you know where to go! Phil you can go to the end, end room" I smile pointing them down the hallway.

"Okay! So Tubbo you go in there it is right next to the green door that's my room" I smile walking with him and turning into my room.

_____________________________________530_______________

Hey! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I wanted to make another Y/n X Tubbo, but it was different! See you in the next chapter.