chapter 18

WARNING: SWEARING

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov

I get a text from Tubbo apologising but I just put my phone down and ignore it "as if.."

The text:

Hey Y/n I am very sorry! I was being a dick I will try to be better just please forgive me!!

"Y/n? I need to talk to you" Wil's an easy voice comes from my door.

"Go away Wil.." I sniff.

"Please Y/n?"

"No.."

That was the last words I said to Wilbur before I went missing...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tubbo's pov

"Wilbur?" I say feeling bad.

"Not now Tubbo!" He grawls slamming his hands on the table.

I walked out and went to Y/n's room and opened the door, it wasn't locked? And I looked around to see her door open and a few things were missing from her room "WILBUR! I CAN'T FIND Y/N!!" I cry tears forming in my eyes.

"WHAT?!" He yells running as fast as he can to me "no..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov

I ran out to a small tree house and threw my suitcase and pillow and the bear that Tubbo got me "well Mr.Bear ready to stay here for a while?" I ask the bear "right.. you can talk... Now where is that secret snack stash me and Wilbur hidden a few years ago?" I say looking everywhere "wait the floor boards!!" I say pulling on almost every floor board and finally lifted it up and saw all the non moldy food ready to be eaten.

"Man, I miss Athena.." I frowned.

I stand with my hands on my hips "and Tubbo... No! He hurt me.." I saden "Mum? What would you do in this situation?" I say looking up at the sky that was covered by a roof as a strom rolls in.

I sob into my hands standing in the tree house then I finally fall down to the ground and sob more then I here my phone calling Tubbo.. I let my phone ring to make myself hidden.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tubbo's pov

I call Y/n and it just rings over and over again "come on Y/n!!" I whisper pasting back and forward again and again in her room I start to form tears in my eyes missing her...

×That night×

"Night Tubbo." Wilbur barks.

"Goodnight" I frown.

I walk to Y/n's room and just sit on her bed and hug one of her pillows and cry into it "I miss you Y/n.." I sob.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov

"Ok.. it's night..  I hope no one comes..." I stutter feeling cold "great! I don't have a pillow!!" I frown "shit!"

I sit on my make shift bed and just hug the bear and cry "I don't know when I am going home!" I sob into the bear's head.

×Next morning×

I wake up tear stain face "what happened?" I ask myself sitting up from the floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tubbo's pov

I wake up in what I thought was my room and look around and rub my eyes then my eyes focus one Athena's tank I fell asleep in Y/n's bed?! I look at the her closet and look at the box I got here and the box half open and I saw the note open and sitting on the box "she actually read it? She wasn't being nice?!" I think sitting up.

I get dressed then run out of the house to the woods thinking that where I would find her then I stumble across a tree house and see Y/n "Tubbo?!" Y/n grins.

"Oh my god Y/n! I missed you!!" I cry smiling.

She jumps down into my arms "I'm so sorry!" I add.

"So am I, we were both dicks!" She smiles hugging me close.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's pov

"Yeah you're right" Tubbo laughs hugging me.

"I'm sorry for making you feel bad like you made me run away and make Wil hate you"  I look at him concerned.

He stands there looking in my eyes then softly smiles   "it's fine I know you didn't mean to" Tubbo smiles but before he could add anything I kissed him....

__________________________________799__________________

Hey! I'm doing a day update!

One: I was watching a movie at school then my best friend sat next to me and scared me and she put her head on my shoulder and we watched the movie like that, (we had a free period)

Two: I helped move one of my classes to another building (we have a huge school) and I fell over op!

Three: My other friend did show today (probably because she was having a cast for a broken arm get taken off)

Four: I made my Japanese (we learn Japanese as our language) day by remembering a word she taught me!

Five: nothing else!!