chapter 9

WARNING: SWEARING

=A few weeks later=

Y/n's pov

~DreamLand~

"What." Tubbo said cold.

"I wanted a hug..." I mumble.

"Go to Wilbur then! I can be there for you whole time!" Tubbo spat.

"I'm-I'm sorry!" I says crying.

"Stop being a crybaby! The world doesn't stop when you not here!!" He barks.

"I didn't mean too!!" I crying.

"Just leave me alone!! I don't need you or love you!! Leave the TH FUCK ALONE BITCH!!" he shouts slamming his hand on his desk almost breaking it.

~DreamLand over~

"Y/n! Oh my lord are you okay!!" Tubbo says hugging me close to his chest.

I just sit in his arms crying hard and he kisses my head hugging me closer  "Hey, Hey it's okay Love I'm here for you" he smiles "what happen in your dream?"

"You yelled at me! An-and called me a crybaby and said that you didn't love me!" I burst into harder sobs.

"Shhh it's okay!" He smiles kissing my cheek.

"It's not! You hate me and are going to give me to that gu-guy!" I cry scared.

"Never." He says putting his hand on my cheek and looking deeply in my eyes.

A/n: heyyy but this is giving me butterflies because I think my crush likes me back!! And I'm imagining him!!

"Are you sure?" I ask putting my hand on his.

"Positive."

I quickly fell asleep in his arm to the beat of his heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tubbo's pov

"Positive."

Y/n quickly fell asleep in my arms.

"I love you Y/n Soot." I say kissing her forehead.

"You really love her huh?" Wilbur says leaning on the doorframe.

"Yeah.." I smile looking at her softly.

"Well.. she needs someone that's not her brother.. keep her safe for me Tubbo. I have to go on tour for a few months can you live with her? She needs you" Wilbur smiles softly at Y/n asleep in my arms.

"Of course I can, I will stay by her side for hours if needed!" I smiled.

"Good." Wilbur says looking like he is about to cry.

"Wil are you okay?" I ask.

"No! My little sister is growing big! An-and I don't like it I miss little her and how we used to play dolls and now she has a boyfriend!" He burst into tears.

"Hey.. it's okay Boss man!" I smile feeling a havy weight on my chest like I was going to cry, holding on this it's bad!

×after Wilbur left×

I burst into tears hugging Y/n for comfort and sobbing hard "Tubbo? Are you okay..." She asks  looking up at me as I still sob.

"No!! I've been keeping all my worry an-and!" I cry.

She shushes me and just lies my chest "Hey it's okay," she smiles.

How they fell asleep but The boy who has the shorter hair is Y/n and they other boy is Tubbo: