Chapter 42 - Torn between Two worlds

Start from the beginning

Thats when I realised.

"Guys it's a set up, we have to leave now!" I shouted, a look of horror rushing through the others faces as we ran back around the front to warn the others.

But as we got there...it was too late.

Multiple trucks were arriving, full of men with weapons to outnumber us all.

The guys at the front had clearly tried to fight back, but a tall guy had them all knelt on the floor, each one had a guy behind them, aiming a gun direct at their head.

Including Chan.

Felix, Changbin and Jeongin immediately aimed their gun, ready to fire at them all. But I quickly raised my hand, stopping them in their tracks.

The men weren't shooting at us, if we started it, there was no chance we would stay alive.

The tall figure finally turned around, my heart dropped to my stomach realising it was indeed Ricardo Morelli who stood before me, a smirk plastered over his face. The man I had forever called my father.

"Alicia...I finally found you" He grinned, all I felt was pure disgust for this man.

"You don't even get to look at her" Chan spat, this amused Ricardo as he turned around, taking a step towards him and backhanded Chan across the cheek, cutting his lip in the process with his ring.

I went to jump forward as Felix held me back.

I had never been in this situation before.

A situation I didn't have control of and one I didn't know how to get out of.

"Yeah you found me, but leave the others out of it" I called back, in a desperate attempt to save the guys as Ricardo and his men only laughed.

"Oh Alicia, you always were so naive. You were given a mission to kill this man...not sleep with him. Even more of a reason I'm glad you are not my daughter" He spat back, the words stinging a little.

I was still putting on a brave face, acting as though his words meant nothing to me. When in reality they were shattering my heart.

He'd brought me up, and now he could so easily toss me aside and have me killed. He was no man...but a coward.

"No wonder mom found someone better than you...you always did treat her like shit"

"You don't get to talk about her!" He shouted back, stepping closer as I clutched my gun tighter, the others having their fingers on the triggers ready.

I smirked, knowing my words got to him as I watched him try to compose himself once more.

"I'm done waiting for you, I have a few more things to explain to you before I have the pleasure of ending your life. But to do so I need you to join me back at the mansion" He explained as I shook my head.

I looked at the others, hoping I could find some sort of answer or a solution within them but it was no use. Everyone but myself and the 5 guys stood behind me had been captured. There was no way I could take everyone else down. But I also knew there was no way I'd head back to the mansion just to be killed anyway.

If I was dead then I would have no chance to save the people I cared about. In a drastic move I ran, through the fire of the front door and headed for the living area. My time with San paid off in a sense as I knew the entrance to the under ground tunnels.

I heard the shouting after me, some from Ricardo himself, demanding his men to bring me back, and others from Chan and the rest of the guys I had left behind.