Chapter 37 - I'll kill them, I'll kill them all.

A/N; hiiii to all my new readers 👋 I've noticed the views increasingly majorly recently and I really appreciate you taking the time to vote for the chapters too, so thank you!

I hope you're enjoying the story so far 💖

ChanLix appreciation bc I adore their friendship 😍

WORD COUNT - 2572

----------------

Alicia's P.O.V

The house was currently under attack, several of men were currently running through the place with only Jeongin, Felix and Jisung fighting them off.

I was given strict orders to hide and protect myself...to protect the baby. But I couldn't leave them fighting alone.

Locking the door to the bedroom I ran towards Chan's safe, opening it up to retrieve the gun he kept in there. I needed something to defend myself as well as my friends.

Holding the gun in my left hand I took out my phone with the other. Sending a text to Chan to let him know we were under attack once again.

With the text sent I stood at the side of the door, hearing the banging start on the bedroom door I braced myself. Just like the nightmare I had the first night of staying with the stray kids. Only this time it wasn't my father, just all his men I once considered family but now they were fully turned enemies. Like I never mattered.

As the door fully swinger open I held my foot out in place to stop it from hitting me behind it. I watched as one of the men entered the room, scanning for evidence of where I was, but before he had time to find me I pulled the trigger, shooting him in the back as I made my run for it. Running along the hallway past multiple bedrooms as I searched for my next spot to take another one of them out.

Luckily I knew Jisung was good at fighting these guys off, working for the Morelli's you get to know everyone's strengths and weaknesses, and you get to figure out easily their strategy when It comes to taking down a base.

The strongest would always stay and fight off whoever remained at the door. In this case that would be Jisung.

Then the ones down from that would head after the others, meaning Felix and Jeongin.

Then lastly the not so strongest but more witty would be sent to acquire whatever target it is they came for...however, I wasn't no ordinary target...and I wasn't going to go down without a fight either.

I finally decided to stay put just outside the living room. That way I would see anyone that ran out of there, plus I could hear the others from a distance if I was really struggling.