Officially dating but secretly

Just to say that all of my stories are going to be updated on a Sunday from now on with little surprise updates here and there.
Except not tonight (which is Sunday for me) as I just came back from camp and I haven't slept in 48 hours.
........

It was the day of the first concert and I was exited as I woke up in my bed. I had tossed and turned all night but had finally got to sleep in the early hours of the morning.

I lay in my bed for what seemed like hours but was probably only a few minutes. I thought about how today was going to be the first day that the boys fans see Natsu and I together.

To put it lightly, I was nervous.
Very nervous!

When I got out of bed I had to drag myself to the sitting room. I couldn't tell if all the boys were awake yet but as I got to the sitting room I saw pink hair sprawled across one of the sofas.

"Natsu. Natsu wake up" I whispered to him as I lightly shook his arm. He woke up quickly.

He seemed faded for a second and then realized where he was and smiled as he looked at me. "Lucy? What are you doing?"

"I just woke up, what are you doing?" I smiled back at him. He was so stupid sometimes.

"I don't remember" he told me honestly. I laughed quietly as to not wake up the other boys and sat down next to him as he sat up.

"Are you nervous about today?" he asked. I nod.

"Yeah, I don't know what to do. what if I go wrong and people find out. Maybe this wasn't such a bright idea. I've never had a boyfriend before. I don't know how I'm suppose to act"

I let out a sigh. I had been worrying about this since the idea first came up but I hadn't said anything. Now I was starting to regret it.

"So your nervous because you haven't had a boyfriend before and you don't know how to act" he asked. I nodded.

"Then why don't you just get a boyfriend?" He asked me. that was a good point.

"I don't know how too. Like what if I got rejected or something?" I said to him.

He thought for a while and then

blushed the color of Red apples.

"Do you want a proper boyfriend then?" He asks.

"Hell yeah, I have always wanted one but I just don't know how to act around them"

"Then why don't we just start dating, like properly". This was so sudden. Was he serious right now.

"I mean you don't have to if you don't want too but we could not tell the other boys and just keep it a secret. what I'm trying to get at is that I really like you and I just didn't know how to ask you"

I couldn't believe it. He felt the same way. I was happy dancing inside.

"Okay but let's not tell them all yet" I smile at him and he smiled back.

A load growl interrupts us and I look down to find the sorcery of the noise. my stomach must be really hungry.

"Does my girlfriend want so breakfast?" I laughed at the name he used for me. I would have to get use to that.

"Your girlfriend does" I answered him.

He walked into the kitchen and started to make what smelt like toast. I loved toast.

A heard a grunt behind me and I turned to see Grey walking into the sitting room area followed by Laxus and Gajeel who all seemed very annoyed and tired but they all had a hind of excitement about them.

I could wait for the concert. I had never been to one before and the boys said that I was aloud backstage. it's crazy to think that I've been on tour with them for about 2 weeks already.

It's crazy how my view have changed in such a short amount of time.

"Hey Bunny girl" Gajeel said to me. I smiled as he wiped the sleep from his eyes.

"Good morning boys" I replied to them all.

Natsu came back into the sitting room with a pile of toast. I grabbed one and sat down, starting to eat as I did.

The rest of the boys grabbed a handful and gobbled them down. I laughed as crumbs scattered everywhere.

"You boys are so messy"

"We know" they all said in union.
"So are you exited for today?" I asked them.

Natsu had sat down next to me by this time. the other three boys on the opposite sofa.

Natsu was smiling sheepishly and every once and a while when we made eye contact we would both blush but the other boys didn't seem to notice.

I guess he was as nervous today as I was. We still had to act like a couple even though I didn't know how too.

After breakfast the boys started to get ready to leave as we had to be there really early. I was exited but rather weary.

I wasn't sure how people would react to Natsu and I dating; and now that we really were going out it just makes me even more anxious.

I went back to my room and got dressed into a different outfit. I wore a pair of blue shorts and a sparkle grey top.

Once I walked back out to the sitting room the boys were already there with there instruments.

I walked over to Natsu and smiled, he smiled back. keeping this secret from the rest of the boys would be hard but I knew we could do it. at least just for a little while.

The bus stopped and we all got out. Natsu grabbed my hand and we all walked into the small side entrance together.

The bus drove away once we were all of. Once it turned the corner there were hundreds of screams. I jumped in confusion.

We were so early. Why were they hear already?

I shook my confusion on quickly as I followed Natsu through the many corridors. Natsu's hand felt warm in mine. When he had first held it, it had felt like fireworks were being set alight.

Now it felt like touching a sparkler. but I liked the sensation it gave me.

Natsu led me into a small dressing room and the boys put down there equipment and instruments. I went and sat down, the boys joining by me one by one until we where all sat.

This was going to be a fun concert.