Breakfast and an interview

After the convocation at dinner I went to bed. We had planned everything. If I was to pretend to go out with Natsu then not only would I be saved the embarrassment but also no bad rumours would go around.

Natsu and the boys need the publicity anyway. So many of there girl fans wanted them to date someone, shockingly so that they could fan girl over the couple.

I went to sleep thinking about all the crazy things that have happened today. I had just got a fake boyfriend. It sounds to weird to me.

When I woke up the next morning I smelt something good. It smelt like eggs and bacon. I shot out of bed in my shorts and loose top and ran to the kitchen as quickly as I could.

When I got there I saw Natsu standing over the cooker. I smiled. "you want some?" He asked without turning around.

"Yes please I answered back. Bacon and eggs have always been my favourite breakfast.

He laughed at my enthusiasm and took out a plate, placing food on it when his hand was steady.

"It looks delicious" I complimented. He was smiling when he turned and gave me my food.

He then took out another plate, put bacon and eggs on that as well and walked into the sitting room, me following behind like a lost puppy.

We both sat down on one of the sofas and faced each other.

"Where is everyone?" I asked
"There not awake yet, it's just the two of us"

I smiled. For some reason this made me feel special and kind of happy.

"So.. what are we all doing today?"

"The boys and I have an interview" he said "we were planning on revelling you being my girlfriend then" a suddenly faint blush appears on his cheeks and I blush with him.

I'm sure I would get use to it but it just sounds weird at the moment.

We spent the next hour and a half talking about random stuff until the rest of the boys eventual joined us.

I then went and got dressed whilst they were all having breakfast.

When I was finished we waited until the bus finally stopped and then we all got out. We had parked in front of what looked like a posh cafe. It seemed small but cute and fancy.

I could see a woman with white hair waiting for someone and looking around. Once she saw the boys she smiled and then she caught sight of me and her smile widened.

She stood up as we walked in. She shook all the boys hands and then gave me a huge hug which felt like it was crushing my bones inside.

"Hi I'm Mira from the star magazine. let me start by saying what a privilege it is to be able to interview you"

"Thank you for having us" Grey said as we all sat down at the tank which was just big enough for all of us.

I was in between Natsu and Grey.

Someone came out and took our orders. I asked for a strawberry milkshake but nothing else as I was so nervous I couldn't eat.

"Okay so let's start then. Ate you bringing out a new single this month?" She asked them.

"Yes we are, I have started writing it, as we speak the first few lines are sitting on my bed in the tour bus" Natsu said.

"Amazing and how has the tour done so far, I hear you haven't done a performance yet. It you have done a CD signing"

"The tours going great, we can't wait to do the performances" Grey answered.

"Okay awesome" she looked at her list of questions and paused for a second.

"The readers are also quite interested in a certain blonde beauty. Can any of you give us any information on her if she doesn't wish to speak herself?"

"Lucy is Natsu girlfriend, she's also like the bands little sister. She is an amazing person and is coming on tour with us" In just a few sentences Gajeel had said everything that the fans of the band wanted to know.

I let out a breath I hadn't realised I was holding. it had been a lot easier to lie than I had though.

Though now that I thought about long about being his girlfriend, somewhere deep down I really wanted to be. even though I knew that Natsu would never feel the same way.

I smiled at Mira as she started to write the information down in a blue notebook.

"How long have you two been dating for?" She asked.

I froze again. We hadn't discussed that fact.

"2 months" ' Natsu said quickly like he knew already.

Thank goodness he was a quick thinker.

.....

Hello,

Sorry if this chapter wasn't very good. The next one will be better i promise.

Cheerio

Rowan