𝟎𝟐𝟎. 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝘽𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼𝙄𝘿𝙎 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙁𝙄𝙓 𝘽𝙐𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙃𝙊𝙇𝙀𝙎 !

༺ ❛ 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐒. ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜'𝗠 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

☆.•°¤*¤°

𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎

"𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗔, 𝗟𝗘𝗧'𝗦 𝗚𝗢!" Her mother's voice rang out from the parking lot of the motel. The little girl was sat on the concrete, using the chalk her mother had bought her to draw on the sidewalk. She ignored Eliza as she continued to color in the picture of the sun. This earned her a groan from the older woman. 

She could hear her mother approach her with her pink flip-flops and the ice in her sweet tea clanging against the bottle. 

Before the girl could finish coloring the picture in, pale blue fingernails wrapped around the chalk, pulling it from her child's grasp. 

"Mama!" She groaned in annoyance, jumping up from the ground to look at her mother who held a scolding look. Her eyes couldn't be seen behind the dark shades she was sporting, but she could tell her mom was upset by her stance and the way her lip was slightly curled. 

"Don't ignore me when I tell you to do something." She pointed at the little girl, who folded her arms over her chest. 

"But I'm four." The girl defended weakly. 

Ever since Aria had turned four a few weeks prior, she had been using the excuse of being older so she didn't have to do what she didn't want to do. Eliza and Dean had both told her many times that it didn't mean anything, and she would still have to listen to them as long as she lived with them.

Eliza rolled her eyes and let her head fall back. She didn't know what she could say for Aria to let it go. 

"Doesn't matter." She bent down and lightly grabbed her child's hand pulling her to the car. "Now come on, you have to go to your Dad." She said bitterly as they finally approached the small rusted car.