𝟎𝟗. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 !

༺ ❛ 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ 𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗. ❞

☆.•°¤*¤°

❝ 𝗦𝗢 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢❞ The middle-aged woman asked the three year old. Aria stared at the woman with a bored expression. 

They were sat in an office. The brunette woman sat across from her with her hands gripping a mug of coffee, her eyes squinting at the little girl in front of her. Aria had her arms crossed with a glare, slumping in the chair as she looked at the woman. 

At the girl's silence, the woman tried a different question. 

"Do you like to play with Legos? I have a son a little older than you who loves them." She informed the girl who still said nothing. A sigh left the woman's lips as she looked around the office. 

It was just then that the woman realized she hadn't got the child's name. Maybe if she properly introduced herself, then the girl would start warming up to her. 

"I'm thinkin' we got off on the wrong foot. What's your name, Sweetheart?" She kindly asked the girl who was now chewing at her nails in boredom and anxiousness. 

Aria seemed to stiffen up when the woman spoke again, her eyes averting from her pink shoes to the woman across from her. She wanted the woman to stop talking to her. She was uncomfortable with the unfamiliar presence, and she just wanted her family. 

But maybe she would stop talking to her if she would answer her questions. 

"Aria." She answered after a moment of thinking. The woman looked slightly surprised at her answer, her fingers slightly drumming against her mug. 

"Well hello, Aria." She greeted, giving the girl a warm smile. "I'm Jody, and let me say that I love your shirt." She complimented, hoping to spark some sort of conversation. 

The youngest Winchester looked down at her shirt, the face of Minnie Mouse looking back at her. An annoyed sigh escaped her lips as she looked back at Jody. 

"Jody, I wanna go home. With my dad." She stated, making the woman sigh. 

The Sheriff knew that this wasn't going to be easy. Dealing with kids never was. But it still pained her slightly to tell her that she may not get to take her father home for a while. Not unless somebody bailed him and his brother out.