𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭

WE MAY SEEM TO FORGET ! 

༺ ❛ 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃 ❜ ༺ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ YOU NEVER TAKE "NO" FOR AN ANSWER, DO YOU? 

☆.•°¤*¤°

ELIZA SIGHED HEAVILY AT THE POUT THAT WAS PAINTED ON HER CHILD'S FACE. The girl was sprawled out on Eliza's bed, her teddy bear clutched to her chest as she stared at the television gloomily. 

She hadn't started acting like this until about three days ago. 

Aria had been neutral for the first week Dean had been gone. Sure, she would have the occasional tantrum, but nothing Eliza couldn't control. But into the second week of his absence, she had completely turned sour. 

From random mood swings, tantrums, and turning down cinnamon rolls, she was definitely not her usual bubbly self. It was clear to anyone that she missed Sam and Dean. 

She missed her uncle who would play tea parties with her whenever she asked. She missed her father who would hold her tight and protect her from the monsters in her closet. 

With every passing hour that Dean wasn't here, Aria would grow more sad and gloomy. 

The mother had enough of seeing her daughter like this. 

"Alright. Get up." She stood from her spot on the ground, where she had been folding her and Aria's laundry. The girl's eyes moved from the television to her mother's determined expression. 

"Why?" She questioned, eyebrows furrowed. Eliza picked her daughter up from her spot as she spoke. 

"We," She paused as she spun Aria around in a circle. "Are going shopping." A smile lit up Aria's expression as she was spun around. 

Eliza was a shopaholic when it came to clothes or accessories. Even more so when she found out she was having a girl - she couldn't wait to dress her up and make her look cute. Shopping was therapy for Eliza because she never had a lot of money growing up. 

"Let's get dressed and then we'll go see if we can get you that dollhouse you wanted." The mother smiled, setting her daughter on the ground. 

"Don't forget the puppy!" Aria said in a mischievous tone. She had asked many times for a puppy, but was instantly shut down by Bobby. He didn't want a puppy peeing all over his house, he said.