𝟎𝟖. 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙈 𝘽𝙀𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙈 !

༺ ❛ 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥. ❞

☆.•°¤*¤°

𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙏 traveled across the over-grown grass at a fast pace. The dark, thundering sky loomed over her, adding to her discomfort. The powerful breeze of the oncoming storm whipped her hair behind her as she made her way to the clearing by the pond. 

It was still a little ways away, but she could see it. 

In the middle of it all was a fire. Not a very large one, but one that you would use for a campfire while you roasted marshmallows. The flames writhed in the wind as she came closer. Her eyes squinted at the fire in confusion. 

There was nobody around. She hadn't spotted her family ever since she got out of bed. There had been no sign of life when she walked through Bobby's house, or even when she first went outside. The first sign of "life" she had spotted was a fire. 

Confusion latched onto her face. Why would there be a random fire where the clearing was? Not even a wild one, - one that had been set up. Someone had to have started it, fires don't start that neatly. 

Wind howled in her ear as she carefully progressed to the clearing. The pond was dark, - darker than usual. Instead of its greenish hue, it was pitch black. The wind moved the water in ripples, some of it splashing up onto land. 

The fire seemed to grow larger and brighter as she neared. The angry flames were restless, but contained as she approached. 

Her eyebrows furrowed at the loud crackling of the fire and the sloshing water around her. It was all so eerie to her. Something wasn't right. 

Thunder suddenly boomed dangerously overhead, the wind picking up its pace. Her blonde hair whipped faster as she turned around. The water in the pond had suddenly turned to a dark red, it seeming to bubble consistently. 

A loud strike of lightning sounded from directly behind her, getting her head to whip around to face it. 

She was met with the fire, it still raging on. But what was behind the fire left her unsettled.