𝟎𝟏. 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗦 !

༺ ❛ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 ❜ ༺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。*゚.*.。 ❝ 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗘

☆.•°¤*¤°

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗟𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗦. Aria Winchester had woken up very early this morning, and her first request for breakfast was cinnamon rolls, so of course Eliza made them for her. 

Eliza West wasn't very pleased with being woken up at 5:30 in the morning for cinnamon rolls, but she would do anything to please her daughter. The smile on Aria's face was worth every ounce of sleep. 

The youngest Winchester was sat at the dining table in Bobby's house, coloring in one of the many coloring books she had gotten from Bobby. The man had spoiled Aria since she was born, he wanted her to be entertained when she was there, and he wanted to give his only grandchild everything she wanted. 

Dean and Eliza always told Bobby that he didn't have to get her anything and everything she ever wished for, but he always relented. 

The beeping of the oven sounded out throughout the kitchen, the cinnamon rolls being done and baked, which immediately got Aria's attention, her focus on the coloring book vanishing. 

Eliza looked up from her book, quickly getting up from the chair to get the cinnamon rolls out of the oven. Aria sprang up out of her chair, racing towards the oven while giggling. Eliza's head whipped around to her daughter as she opened the oven, her hand instantly shooting out to stop the girl from getting closer to the warm oven. 

"Stay back." Eliza said sternly, stopping Aria's laughter as the little girl immediately shuffled backward, watching as her mother put the cinnamon rolls on the counter. 

Aria stayed in place, not moving a single bit. As soon as Eliza shut the oven door, Aria raced toward her mother, holding her hands up to her. Eliza sighed with a smile as she lifted the girl up, placing her onto the cool counter. 

"I wanna ice them!" The youngest Winchester exclaimed, bouncing in her spot enthusiastically. Eliza smiled, handing her the butter knife carefully. Aria took it out of her hands carefully, smiling as she dipped it into the sweet icing. 

Aria had iced them all messily, ultimately giving up at the end since she claimed it was "too much work." Eliza had just smiled, letting her daughter go back to the table as she iced them more neatly.