Chapter Twenty Seven

As soon as they were alone in their hotel room, Bret dropped their bags on the bed, placed a do not disturb sign on the door and then grabbed Rain, pinning her to the wall and kissing her lips hard. She responded, grabbing his hair to hold him close as she kissed him deeply. Coming up for air, Bret cupped her face between his hands and looked deep into her eyes.

"This ok?" he asked. She bit her lip and nodded.

"I like it when you take charge," she said, blushing deeply and looking downwards.

"Look at me," he ordered immediately and Rain raised her eyes to meet his. She could see the passion in his eyes and it didn't scare her; just the opposite. She was so turned on by him and she knew deep inside that this was because of how much she trusted him. She knew the difference between him being dominant when they played and Marc abusing her trust and her body. Bret did neither and she trusted him with her body and her mind. "You ready for me to be in charge tonight?"

"Yes sir," she said, playfully and he grinned, leaning forwards to capture her lips again, as his hands dropped from her face to her waist. He lifted her and carried her across the room. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he set her on her feet between his legs and then leaned back.

"I want you out of that T-shirt now. I don't want Big Evil watching us."

She giggled but complied, taking the shirt off slowly over her head. Standing before him in her bra she smiled across at him. Bret licked his lips.

"Lose the jeans as well," he said. Rain unbuttoned the clasp and then slid them down over her hips and stepped out of them. Bret got to his feet and walked round her. Once he was behind her he traced a light finger over the tattoo on her lower back. "I like this. Shows everyone you're mine." He leaned down and placed feather light kisses along it that made her shiver. And then he slipped his fingers into the waistband of her panties and lowered them. She stepped out and felt his hand rest on the peach she had tattooed on her butt cheek.

"Do you like that one?" she asked, forcing some innocence into her tone.

"I think you had that one done to get a rise from me," he replied. She looked over her shoulder at him and gave him a mischievous grin. But then he dropped down behind her and sank his teeth gently into the tattoo making her squeal. She felt his lips vibrate against her butt as he chuckled.

"Bret!" she cried and he rose to stand over her, pulling her back into his arms. As he kissed her neck, he found the clasp of her bra and undid it, then allowed his hands to roam over her chest as he kissed her.

"Perfect," he murmured. "Just perfect."

"But you're still dressed," she huffed and Bret smiled.

"I'm not done with you yet wife," he replied, sitting down on the bed and hauling her between his legs. He gripped her by the ass and then placed his mouth on her. As his tongue slid inside her, she bucked, moaning and then wrapped her hands in his hair. He brought her right to the edge and then paused, lying her down on the bed before her legs went under her and then resumed suckling and licking until she came apart. He held her in his arms as she came down from her orgasm and then sat up, lifting his t-shirt over his head.

"What did you make of Taker then?" he asked suddenly. Rain stared at him.

"Seriously? You want to talk about Taker now?"

Bret laughed.

"Sure, why not?" Rain rolled her eyes.

"Hang on I'll just put the T-shirt back on," she teased and went to get up from the bed. Bret grabbed her round the waist and she giggled as she tried to free herself from his tight hold. "I thought he was kinda cute, you know with those gorgeous green eyes of his," she said daringly and she laughed as Bret tickled her. Secretly he was beyond pleased she was joking about this though; it showed the level of confidence he was desperate for her to have.