-Beach day-

One-shot chapter!

Notes:
This takes place in a modern AU!
Gyutaro and Daki (she is known as ume here) will have an appearance by the way!

Douma's POV

The sun is out and it was like living out in Hawai'i. I took a day off work since Akaza didn't have any work today either, but the tropical weather did bother both of us. The A/C was working well enough for us not to sweat our butts off however. Once outside, it's like you were living in lava. Not really but it was very summery. We didn't know on what we should do but a couple of hours stuck in our apartment, I got a great idea. "Hey, Akaza-dono! I have a super cool thing for us to do!" I exclaimed whilst my eyes lit up shortly after getting the idea. He shot up at me mentioning that, clearly curious.

Akaza's POV

Whatever he has on mind— knowing him well enough, it could be something incredibly stupid. But we had nothing to do anyway other than rotting away looking at things on our phones. "How about we go to the beach~? We can get a couple of friends in it too!" He told me in a sing-song voice. Something that was not dumb, how rare. Barely giving a thought into the idea, I agreed. "Sure, why not? Let's get Gyutaro and his sister, Ume, in." The thought of more people going with us sounded better than just me and this annoying— yet beautiful, guy. "Let's get ready, you text Gyutaro first then help pack for the beach." I told him before getting up from the comfortable, light-gray couch.

Douma's POV

He actually agreed to that! I jumped around the living room in joy, immediately opening a messaging app on my phone to text Gyutaro. Before texting him, I watched Akaza exit the living room and entered in our shared bedroom. I quickly texted Gyutaro.

Douma:
JEY GYUAROT EABNA HO TO HTE EBACH WITHNMR AND AKZAvv?
ANDWER MED!! 😭😭
PeaSLE

Gyutaro:
what ☠️

Douma:
i said wanna go to the beach with me and akaza? 😚
plsplsplsss 😕

Gyutaro:
sure whatever but im bringing ume or else she will throw a fit

Douma:
yayayayya!! okay meet at your location so i can pick you guys up in about 10-15 minutes 🤭🤭

After Gyutaro agreed on joining us to the beach, I swiftly made my way to the bathroom to look in drawers for any sunscreen. My skin was rather sensitive to sunlight so I made sure to find an extra bottle of sunscreen just in case of the main bottle running out. It was fairly low on cream so it was needed anyway. I left the bathroom and entered in our bedroom, watching Akaza search for some swimming trunks for us to wear. I placed down the items we needed to go to the beach on the bed. After that, I set foot in the same closet. Looking for some sunglasses, I found a pair of matching blue and pink heart shaped sunglasses. I took them and showed the sunglasses to Akaza.

Akaza's POV

I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. Knowing it was Douma, I quickly got distracted from trying to scavenge for shorts and turned towards him. He showed me some heart shaped sunglasses. "Can we use these please~? We would look so adorable, especially you!" He asked me with that usual cute smile he had on his face. A deep beet-red hue appeared on my cheeks as he pointed out that I would look 'appealing'. I couldn't turn down an offer with that look, I nodded quickly before going back to trying to find swimming wear. Not long after the ideal with the sunglasses, I found shorts that matched with the heart shaped sunglasses— the color was matching at least. He saw me pick them both up and he quickly grabbed the pink trunks. Does he not have shame that those are pink.. and why did we own something like that? He could've bought it a while ago.. Oh well, you never know if it's Douma we are talking about. I was still thinking when suddenly, he took off his shirt then pants to replace them with the swimming wear. He also put on the sunglasses which sealed the look. Gosh, he could've told me that beforehand.. I stared at him with a unamused look. "Hey, stop glaring at my face~ Why don't you change right now?" He requested with a small grin on him, also letting out a quiet chuckle. He wasn't wrong, I rapidly got to my feet and started doing the same action he did to change.