~Chapter seven~

-"I can't believe I like him!?"-

Akaza's POV

He still isn't putting me down. His grip was too strong for me to wriggle and squirm out! "Let go of me!!" "Hah! Not unless you beg." His voice sounded so serious now! What the fuck is going on? "Beg how..?" I asked him, trying to get a grasp on the idea of his way of 'begging'. "Figure it out yourself!" He tightens his hold on me, grinning profusely. No way I am actually gonna beg. That's such a weak move, but anything for him to put me down. "..Please Douma. Put me down please.. I beg of you." I lowered my voice forcefully, trying to at least sound desperate for him to consider.

Douma's POV

How convincing.. I put down the pink-haired demon. "I kept my promise!", telling him with a smile on my face. "Shut up. Well now what? Do we just stand here and watch the moon until it's sunrise and the reflection of the light burning us to death?!" He crossed his arms, Akaza looked at me with a slightly aggressive face. I love it when he does that though! It's adorable.. can't believe this cutie was the one I fell in love with. "Are you mad that you begged for me to put you down?" I asked him while bending down to his level. He shook his head, indicating it was a no. The radiance of the moon hitting our faces, he looked so beautiful!

Akaza's POV

The luminosity of the moon hit our faces, he looked.. more handsome— wait no. What the hell am I thinking?! Why would I ever think he out of everyone is pretty. ... I had to admit though, he was good-looking in a small amount. But that doesn't
mean he is handsome! I chose not to talk. He stood back up, taking my hand quickly. Before I could react he brung me back to the room we were in before we went to the long hallway. I forgot how luxurious it was in here though. "Let's stay here until one of us breaks the silence and figures out what we should do together~!" He drops down onto the mats, crisscrossing his legs. I walk around the room once again. The deep red walls with gold lotus patterns on the walls really complimented the room.

Douma's POV

"Let's play something I just made up right now!" It hasn't been a minute but I already got an idea! He glances at me, stopping his second tour around this room. "We should do something like where you pick two options and I give you something to do that relates to the options! Like if you choose to be honest, I have to ask you a question and you have to be truthful! And if you pick a challenge, I give you something you have to do!" (Note: I am pretty sure truth or dare wasn't made up in Japan in the 1870s!) I told him with my casual and repetitive smile. "There's nothing better to do other than that here.. let's do it." He walks up to me, sitting a few feet across. "Me first! Do you pick a question or a challenge?" "A challenge, easy." He scoffs, he probably thinks I will give him something easy!

Akaza's POV

I'm sure the challenge he will give me won't be hard! But it is him who's giving me one.. This game will lower my trust in him 100%. "I bet you won't describe which person out of everyone in the world is your favorite! Don't describe Lord-Muzan though~ I challenge you!" I don't have a favorite person. This will be hard.. I guess I will describe him because he has been on my mind. "Tall. Annoying. A bitch. Stu—" He abruptly cuts me off suddenly, his voice sounding like he's shocked. "Akaza-dono... is it me?!" He crawls over to me excitedly. What the hell is he doing.? I didn't answer him, which in his head made it obvious it was him. "How sweet of you! You are my favorite person too~" He followed along his words after I didn't respond. I felt my face getting hotter as he got closer. Even I'm surprised that I chose to describe Douma as my 'favorite person'.... The pieces fit together, me being flustered and me thinking of him most of the time now.. this can't be! I can't believe I like this asshole..

Douma's POV

It was kind of saddening that he didn't respond to me.. I can tell he is reacting to me being close to him though! His pale and 'tattooed' face was basically covered in pink blush. Every time he blushes because of me, I can't help but fall more in love with him! His personality fits very well with him getting nervous because of me.. Ah, he's so perfect! I want him to talk to me more so I grab him by his haori and pulled him closer. "Hey Akaza-dono! Answer me.." I changed the tone of my voice, sounding a little desperate now. "Why should I?" He tries to get away from me— or at least a little farther. "Because it's your turn!" I let go of his haori. He didn't move back though, he stared into my eyes. I never noticed his blue and yellow eyes were such a beauty.. and his eyelashes too! Such a pretty feature of his..

^ Chapter 7 - END ^
{Words: 917}