~Chapter three~

-3 Hours-

Akaza's POV

I woke up with cold arms around my body, too tired to think who it was, I sat up to stretch. When I fully
woke up, I turn to see Douma, IN MY FUTON?! "WHAT THE FUCK! WAKE THE HELL UP, WHAT IS THIS?!" I yelled at him. I tried to think why he was here, making up scenarios on why he is here. One thing popped up in my mind but I quickly dismiss it. He shots up, looking at me completely ignoring what I screamed at him. "Someone's awake~ Uh.. good morning..!~" He tells me with the most innocent voice I have heard in my life. That didn't stop me from punching him in the face. He falls back to the floor. He quickly wipes off the blood coming from his nose.

Douma's POV

That was quite the punch, but it wasn't strong enough to knock my brains out. "GET OUT!" Akaza yells at me, pointing at the door. While I sit back up, I seem to notice the blush on Akaza's face, I grin. "Why are you blushing~?" I laugh to myself, placing my hand on his cheek, I try to make him even more redder than before. That succeeded but he punches me again, this time aiming for my jaw with flew off. I quickly regenerate my jaw back. "Impressive, don't get your hopes up though! I can still sense your movement, I just choose to not do anything~" I tell him with my usual smile. "Just get out. We have three more hours left or something." He stands up while still looking at me. I watch him leave the room, he leaves the door open so I can leave too.

Akaza's POV

I left the room, irritated but flustered. I quickly open a window, avoiding the dimmed sunlight coming from it. I closed the window but quickly turn back to see Douma at the other side of the room. "What do you want?.." "Can I not just stand around and admire you~?" He fans himself while leaning against the wall behind him. I just ignore him, trying to find something to punch other than Douma. He sneaks up on me and clings onto my arm. "Don't ignore me~! Answer me please!" He exclaims to me, one arm around mines and his other on the floor. He kneeled down to me, still clinging onto me. I start blushing like crazy, trying to shake him off my arm. "What are you doing?! Get off, you are just like a dog!" "No way~!"

Douma's POV

He swung me around while I still hold onto him. "God damn it! What can I do to make you get off!?" He yells at me with clear irritation. "Until I feel like it! Or until you stop blushing~!" I stand up, still holding onto him. I look at him trying to ignore me so he can stop blushing. Well, of course it isn't working. "Ughh.. what has gotten into you! Ever since we went inside that person's home, you have been clinging onto me and.. cuddling me!" He finally was able to push me off his arm. I fell onto my back, but quickly sat back up. "I just want us to get closer, warming up with each other~!" I exclaim to him, he just looks at me and slowly walks back, something in me feels a little off. "If you think this will make us closer, then no. I hate you, I really hate you! Don't talk to me for the rest of the time here." He scowled at me before going back to where he slept. I sat there, feeling nothing yet deep down I did feel something hurt. I clutched my shirt where my 'heart' was supposed to be. Maybe it was hot inside here, but somehow it was cool in the home so that couldn't be it. Could this be a slight emotional response from that? Did I get hurt mentally from him scolding me? I sat there alone, like usual, thinking about it for a while. I left him alone as he wished.

Akaza's POV

I enter the room with the futons. I can't help but think if I went to far with him.. No, he deserved it, I hate him! Did I really hate him though? He was right about getting us to warm up with each other. All I do is punch him because he annoyed the hell out of me. Thoughts scramble inside my head, unable to conclude an answer. For the rest of the day I stayed in this room, thinking about things. Maybe we have been warming up to each other, it's just that I reverted it back to me punching and hating Douma.

^ Chapter 3 - END ^
{Words: 801}