~Chapter nine~

-Who won?-

CW: There are sexual elements in this chapter but nothing else other than that!

Akaza's POV

His movements, his looks, everything about him was absolutely perfect. This kiss with him went out better than expected. At first, whenever I dared to even think about if I had kissed him, I would think it would be horrible. Possibly tear-jerking from disgust. But.. this was such a perfect moment I am experiencing! Fuck.. I never would have thought he, out of anyone, would be my first kiss! And it went out so smoothly too, even without knowledge on how to 'kiss well'. This whole thing was surprising yet I melted into it well. Wait.. damn it, how can I just let this happen?! My emotions got the best of me now I'm kissing this bitch. He humiliated me, took me off my rank to replace me with himself, and just everything about him is horrible! Yet, there's many things that contradict every negative thing about him. Except him being apathetic. Why would he go out of his way to make me experience these emotions when he doesn't have any himself. It didn't make sense, he didn't make sense as a whole. It was mind-boggling to get a mere thought into his character.

Douma's POV

I sensed him getting more closer to giving up. To achieve this win, despite not caring, I toppled over him on purpose. Our tender, passionate kiss was quickly switched to a more heated and deepening kiss. Akaza seemed unfazed, he was probably thinking about something. With me pinning him against the tatami mats and how vehement this kiss had gotten, he still was thinking deeply. What can I do to make him focus more? He wouldn't mind if I caressed my hand against his muscular body, right? I began to trace the outlines of his body, not missing his abs or stomach.. nothing. I felt a shiver on him as I brought my hand to his hips. I successful got his attention as I heard a sweet and soft whimper from his voice.

Akaza's POV

My focus adverted back to him. His cold hands on my body made me squirm underneath him. Dammit, I couldn't lose because of that. Why did he even do that sort of action to me?! It was confusing. He kept running his hands along my body like it's such a normal action to do. This was tiring, how was he putting up with this?! Of course I couldn't just give up right here, we have gotten too far.. But if he keeps going, this could lead to something even more than this. I used my legs to push him back, giving me room to sit up. I needed to win, I also needed this to stop before this can go too far and I can't go back. I pulled away from the kiss, leaving a saliva trail from our mouths. "Ahh.. do you give up~?" He asked me with that stupid cheeky smile.

Douma's POV

Was he finally going to give me the win? I got curious because he didn't reply back in an instant. After an awkward minute of silence, he finally spoke but with a shift in his voice. "No, I don't.. shut up and let me win." He snarled before hesitantly leaning closer to my neck and started to kiss there. I sat there in shock, not knowing how to counter this. But.. it felt good. Soft moans were escaping my lips, I tried hard to contain those noises. "Mmh..~ Akaza-dono.. this was unexpected!.." I groaned, with his actions he might win! I'm not complaining.. but something's telling me to not let him keep doing this. I didn't listen to that voice, I let him keep going but showed no signs of backing down.

Akaza's POV

His noises were telling me that he's sensitive here, that's my goal now.. Find spots where he is weaker so he what can finally lose. But his movements are indicating he isn't going to be defeated that easily. I glid my finger across his jawline steadily, also feeling his body shiver from excitement. With that, I sucked on his skin. Kissing the same area afterwards, noticing the mark I had made. But why did it not go away? Us demons had the ability to heal ourselves like lost limbs or bite marks. He should've healed that by now, maybe he doesn't want too? It seems he knows what I had done too..  I didn't bother thinking about it any longer, simply because I didn't care. He can do whatever he wants, I really don't give two shits.. unless if it annoys me— which his whole presence does exactly that. "Hey.. I never said you could do something like this..~" He smirked, as he laid back a little. His arms were the only support he had to hold him up. "Why, is this cheating?" I glared at into eyes, he never said something about this being either allowed or not. "M..Maybe..~ Keep going and you will lose against your own will!" He stared back into my own eyes.

Douma's POV

In truth, I really wanted him to keep going. Maybe even something more than this.. but I'm not sure if he would like it. I wanted to stop now before things got out of hand. Even after saying that his actions were cheating, he still went on. Possibly in hopes of me giving in. Unfortunately, he has lost and I kept the same demeanor as usual from the first second of this challenge happening. "Oh, sorry but you lost~! I mean, whatever happens next if you listened.. you will still lose~ I could sense you were close to giving up.." I exclaimed, going back to my previous sitting position. "Shut up, at least I was able to make you sound like a whore." He crossed his arms, clearly pissed off from getting forcefully defeated because he cheated. "Oh come on.. you didn't technically stop me from touching your body!" I argued playfully, I didn't take this seriously at all. But he did.

^ Chapter 9 - END ^
{Words: 1060}

Author's Notes:
omg yall thank you for reading this story but im sorry for leaving this off with a sort of cliffhanger, i didnt have any ideas! please suggest some for me 🛐