~Chapter two~

-12 Hours-

Akaza's POV

I somehow found a light source, an andon. I lit it up luckily and I carried it to the main room. Douma looks at me, he looked like he was proud of me..? "Ah, good job! Now we won't be in the dark..~" He claps his hands together, chuckling quietly before sitting down on the floor, crisscrossing his legs. "Whatever.. just shut up for the rest of the day." I go to the other side of the room, not looking at him.

..

I open my eyes after two hours, I flutter my eyelids open. A shadow creeps up next to me, I quickly look to see Douma standing up staring down at me. "I see you are awake now~! How long was it since you fell asleep..?" He asked me with that stupid smile of his. "Why do you want to know.?" I answered him a little aggressively, still somewhat tired after waking up. It had been a while since I slept, and every time I did I woke up tired even when I am a demon. Demons almost never get tired, especially when you are an Uppermoon. "Just curious.. you seem awfully tired after waking up~!" He told me. He went closer to me, still standing. I back away, looking up at him. "What do you want? Leave me alone." "But I can't! We are stuck in this small home of possibly that dead person~ We will always be in close proximity!" He exclaims, giggling to himself as he walks away fanning himself.

Douma's POV

I have to admit, he is really adorable when he is tired. I explore the small home, going in small rooms but I couldn't really see what is inside since it is still somewhat dark. "Do you need light, or can your rainbow bright eyes help you see..?" Akaza slowly walks up behind me with the andon getting carried by his hand. "Yes yes! Thank you, I need light..~ And no, I don't have 'night vision' because of my eyes." I sweetly smile to him, grabbing the andon and shining the light in the room. Two futons on the floor, this must be that persons sleeping area! There were two so that means someone else used to live here. Knowing that person who has died inside here was a somewhat fresh body, that other person could've killed them. If they were a demon, they would've been gone.

Akaza's POV

I get on my tippy-toes, trying to look over Douma's shoulder since he was taller than me. He noticed me so he moved into the room. I followed but went straight to the futons. "Are you still tired? I can make the futon for you so you can sleep~!" Douma tells me with that odd, and now genuine smile. I don't trust him for whatever reason. "Whatever, I can make my own stupid futon! I don't need help either, get out." I scoff as I pass by him, walking towards the futons. I start making the futon to the left. "You never answered my question, are you still tire—" "Yes! Why would I be making the futon right now if I wasn't tired!" I snap back at him, irritated by his presence. He stares at me, I can sense a slight bit of anger but it disappears after grinning again. I was starting to tick him off, this is perfect!

Douma's POV

I don't know why but, when Akaza 'snapped' at me, I felt something in me. It didn't feel good so I just ignored it and went back to my fake persona. "Don't cut someone off like that, Akaza-dono~! It isn't really nice.. I will leave you alone though, I will be out there, alone.. like always...!~" I walk out and sat against a wall, spacing out. Akaza walked out of the room with the andon in hand, he looked at me but I didn't acknowledge him.

Akaza's POV

I stared into his blank face, he looked dead, more dead than someone actually deceased. He finally looks back at me and his face lights up again. "What do you need~! I am here to do it for you!" He beams, putting both of his hands on the floor while still sitting down. "Nothing, just checking. Leave me alone while I sleep again, we have like.. 9 hours until night returns." I tell him before leaving the andon at the front of the door before sliding it closed and I dozed off in pure darkness.

Douma's POV

The smile on my face quickly changes back to 'normal'. I space out again, feelings absolutely nothing at all. A thought came in my mind out of nowhere. "You should totally cuddle with Akaza-dono! You would love it!" That stupid voice in my head, it appeared again. It always appears when I am with him. Do I listen to it though? Yeah. I slowly slide open the door to the room, making sure I don't wake him up. He is a heavy sleeper, I know this because when he was sleeping a while ago, I accidentally knocked over the andon and blew out the light. I lit it back up after an hour though and he was still asleep! I slide the door closed behind me and I sneakily go in the futon he is in. He left a lot of room so it was easy to fit. I wrap my arms around his waist and I dozed off with him.

^ Chapter 2 - END ^
{Words: 943}

Something cute to end this off, Akaza sub-consciously smiled when Douma started cuddling with him! How gay! 😍😡