16. Three

A.N. Another reminder this chapter is almost all smut, some lovely Grian/Doc/Jimmy, but for those who would like to skip the sex, please tune in right at the end because the plot decided to slam back into the fic full force haha

Clothes were pulled off and dropped carelessly to the floor as the three walked through the bedroom, hopping up onto the spacious bed and almost immediately falling into a tangle of limbs. Grian rolled around a few times with Doc, wrestling with the larger man before he was pinned down, and Doc chuckled before leaning down to capture his lips in a claiming kiss. Grian struggled for a few moments, his instincts not wanting him to give in without a fight, then gave up anyway, opening his mouth and letting Doc explore inside. Though the alpha role made him more confident and dominating than he usually was, it still felt natural to just give in to the easy control of someone like Doc.

Doc kissed him for several heated moments, then leaned back while Grian was gasping and reached over for Jimmy, guiding him over and kissing him too. It was a passionate kiss, Jimmy trembling in response, and Grian grew warmer as he realized that Jimmy was already hard.

"So how do you want to do this, my pretty birds?" Doc asked them, sitting up and helping Grian sit up too. "Any preferences?"

"I'll be honest, I mostly just want you two to... to take over, push me down, use me however you want," Jimmy said with a bright blush, his feathers puffing up.

Grian blushed too as he fantasized for a few moments about different possible positions, and he saw arousal cross Doc's face, his organic eye becoming hooded. "Oh, is that how you want it, little canary? Then your beta and alpha will be happy to provide." He looked at Grian. "Could you lay on your back for me?"

"Sure." Grian laid back, resting his wings comfortably apart, knees sprawling open. He saw Doc and Jimmy both looking him over appreciatively, and couldn't help but wrap his fingers around his semi-hard cock, stroking a few times.

"Why don't you let Jimmy help you out with that?" Doc said, running his hand along the back of Jimmy's neck. "He seems eager to please."

Jimmy moved closer and then laid between Grian's legs, making eye contact as he slowly ran his tongue along Grian's cock. Grian moaned, squeezing around his head before moving his hand away, Jimmy's hand going around him instead.

"Oh, I was expecting you to jerk him off, but that's just as good," Doc said, delighted. "Well, go on, Jimmy. Treat him with that lovely mouth of yours, get him nice and warm."

Jimmy sank onto Grian's cock as easily as he had done last time, moaning as he sucked him off, tongue slicking him and making Grian groan in pleasure, it was so shamelessly lewd.

"Oh yeah, there you go, that's good," Doc praised, rubbing between Jimmy's wings.

Grian placed shaky fingers in Jimmy's hair, gripping it as Jimmy bobbed his head. "Y-yeah," Grian agreed, voice thick. "Good boy, just like that, you feel perfect." It was so warm, and Jimmy took him deeper, letting Grian into his throat. The tightness made Grian's head swim, and he lifted his hips, head pressing back into the bed as he arched. He wasn't close yet but he had a feeling it wouldn't take long if Jimmy kept that up.

"So, can I fuck you?" Doc asked, tracing his claws along Jimmy's hips. "Unless it would be too distracting. But I'd just love to fill you up, see how you'll respond when you're stuffed at both ends."

Grian groaned. He loved dirty talk, and Doc's soft, raspy voice was well-suited for it.

"Ah..." Jimmy lifted off Grian, panting and looking over his shoulder at Doc. He licked a trickle of pre from the corner of his mouth. "You can fuck me. I'm yours."