Chapter Twenty-Nine: Uzumaki's Clan Taste In Men

Start from the beginning

Her mother and father she missed them so dearly she wonder how they are doing she wonder what had happened she wondered are they okay is Kawaki okay as well those are the questions that Sayake wanted answers from "I'm having the most eventful day hahaha." Sayake said as she laugh letting her body fall on the ground as she star gaze.

Finding out that Muzan was her ancestor it annoyed her, it even scared her knowing that an Uzumaki had married the demon king she didn't blame the red headed woman who she had now known as Miyuki Uzumaki the wife of Muzan Kibutsuji making her related to the demon king.

Sayake's pov:

Finding the missing Uzumaki and now finding out that she married Muzan Kibutsuji and he is our ancestor is a shocking a news I should have let myself find out about it as I think of it the more it's giving me a headache and I'm starting to hate it.

"now that I think about it your clan has a weird taste of men." Ahari-chan said as she finally choose to open her eyes while her lazy brother Kurama was still asleep "what do you mean Ahari-chan?" I asked as I don't think we have a weird taste in men at all.

"have you not notice black hair, emo, unique eyes." Ahari-chan said and it got me thinking my mom Naruko Uzumaki married Sasuke Uchiha who has black hair, a unique eyes which is the Sharing an and papa also has the Rinnegan now as for my uncle Naruto Uzumaki he married Hinata Hyuga has black hair and unique eyes.

As for my ancestor Miyuki Uzumaki is married to Muzan Kibutsuji he has black hair and unique plum red cat like eyes the only normal once my clan had married and isn't emos are grandpa Minato and aunt Hinata while the my mom and ancestor married an emo.

"never mind I got what your saying dattrbane." I said as I looked away I mean she is right but it can't really be help can it as they had fallen in love with them and I can't really change anything that Mizuki-San had choose to love.

"hey Ahari-chan, Kurama do you think I have the same taste as mom and Miyuki-san dattebane?" I asked them but I didn't get any answer from the two of them as they just looked away from me avoiding eye contact as they haven't say anything.

"now that I think about it I can't really blame Naruko and Miyuki as their husbands are really handsome." Ahari-chan said as she change the topic as both me and Kurama looked at her as I tilted my head to the side "I do agree as well." I said as Kurama looked at us.

"you are not agreeing with her kit she is a bad influence." Kurama said as I looked at him and smiled I can't really rush it and I don't really I just lost the person I loved after all I don't want to lose anyone else I don't want anyone to suffer again nor do I want to feel the pain of losing someone who you love so much.

"you should get some rest kit you have a long day tomorrow." Jura a said as i liked back at the sky and spoke "yeah your right good night." I said as I went inside to go to my room and finally sleep.

Thrid pov:

After their talk with Sayake both Ahari and Kurama can't help but think of their answer as they both knew that she does have the same taste just like Miyuki and Naruko has both have an emo black headed husbands and with Ahari rotting for Giyuu she can tell she does.

Mean while back at konoha Sasuke can't help but sneeze as his wife looked at him in worried along with Saya as they bob stared at Sasuke "papa are you, are you sick?" Saya asked while looking at his father he is worried as he had been over working himself trying to find Sayake and the rest.

"you should get some rest dear." Naruko said while looking at her husband eyes softly staring at the father and son missing her oldest daughter "Sayake is really strong y'know she will manege so get so rest dattebayo." Naruko said patting Saya's head as he went to his room Sasuke just nodded his head and went to their room to sleep.

Tashiro secret:

Tashiro secret:

Ahari had been shipping both Giyuu and Sayake

Kurama isn't happy with what he and Ahari had thought thinking about Giyuu

Giyuu suddenly sneeze as well

Urokodaki had been worried about Sayake and Tanjiro

Muzan had also started to sneeze as Sayake had thought of him

Muzan thought he was getting weak and getting annoyed

Hey guys I have a good news I finally finished my thesis had already been enrolled for college and had fix my clearance just waiting for my graduation yay

Also thank you everyone for supporting me it really means a lot to me so here is the next chapter of this story thank you all so so much

A beautiful art of Giyuu he look so handsome ohh my gosh I'm so In love