important

Hey guys, I really don't know if I should continue this story, I'm thinking about making a new one.

The player's name will be Kasia and Ares, the story is also enemies to lovers but It won't be about a Mafia and all that stuff.

I will make sure to give you guys an update about the new story.

Sadly, Deadly Sins is a flop and I got sooo confused during the story, and I'm sorry for that. I hope that In this new book I'm planning to write, you guys will actually understand, and not like this.

I'll make sure to update you guys about the book, and that's all.

Again I'm so sorry, I hope you guys understand that I don't even have time to write new chapters, the book will be in my drafts for about a month before publishing it, I dont want you guys to wait, unless there's a sequel!

Thank you guys so much for supporting me, and for actually reading my story. I see you guys really liked it, but again, I hope you understand that I really don't have the time and the motivation to write the story because of the confusion.

I didn't even plan on how the story will be, I just wrote what came to my head, and that's what made the story so boring. I'm so so so sorry!

Comment if I should make one shots!