chapter 1

KASIA NATEVA

KASIA NATEVA

    I pack all my training stuff, getting ready for my training session with my father, uncle and cousin. We all live in the same house, you can't even imagine how problematic it is. As I got up from my bed, I put my bag over my shoulder making sure it doesnt fall.
Usually I have my training session in my gym, but now we're going on a sparing with the Mexicans.

I go downstairs where i meet my mother, uncle Sergiò and my father.

"Where's Rio?", I asked with my eyebrows furrowed. I called my uncle Mario, Rio since I can remember, i have a really strong connection with him.

"He's gonna be late", my father says as he gets up from the couch, it was my grand grandparent's in 1958.
"But we have to get going, you need to warm up". He grabs his keys as I make my way out the door.

"Bye mom, bye Gio", I say with a slight  smile.

The car ride with my father wasn't special. We don't have a bond, like all daughters do. We only have a bond and maybe even a joke when a mission ends.

The car stops, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Just do your ideal tactic, the one you always do. I believe you'll win, like always". He says with a smile while I smile back.

We have a father daughter moment here and there, just not like me and Rio.

As I walk in, I immediately smell old blood and sweat. Making me suffocate in the ugly smell.

But immediately smile as I see uncle Rio. I run up to him and give him the biggest hug. I haven't seen him in 5 days cause he was at a business meeting.

"I've missed you so much Rio" I say hugging him tighter.

He laughs, "okay, Sia, im sorry I didn't call", he says slowly backing away as he puts his hands on my cheeks looking at me while smiling.

"When we get home, we'll watch pretty little liars as I always" he says kissing me on the forhead.
I turn around and see my father's cold expression. He doesn't even care his brother loves me more than he will ever do.

I go into the locker room, getting in my shorts, tank top and my boxer gloves.

I see Teressa come in.

"Hey, girlyyy", she says with a smile.
She's always been so cheerful and happy, everytime when she comes in the room, the room just brights up because of her smile and atmosphere.

"Hey, Tessa, you ready?" I say giving her a hug.

"Of course I am, you?" She says while getting her boxing gloves. "Gosh what kind of question is that, you're always ready" she continues and rolls her eyes with a smile, showing her straight white teeth.

We get out of the locker room and say our goodbyes because we won't sparing eachother, because we're family. I would never hurt my family.

After some time warming up, I head up to the ring where I see my opponent. Leo. Just great. That motherfucker doesn't know anything and will get me injured.

I fist bump him before the match started. I began my original tactic.  Everyone knows it, but no one can actually see or know what I will do next.

I slowly began approaching him, him thinking I will punch him, instead I got my head under him arm putting him over my shoulder, then jumping and smashing him on the concrete.

I got on top of him, as he had a hurt type of expression, he was hurt, but j really don't Care. I began punching him, over and over, when I got bored I used my elbow, thats when I heard..

"SIA!! it's okay. Get off of him, now"
Mario says quickly while getting me off of him. "You are done for today, you almost killed that guy, my gosh" he said looking at him concerned if I really killed him.

"Well I haven't had a mission in 5 days", I look at my dad with my arms crossed and my face being cold, like I am.

"Come on, Kasia, you're not a little girl anymore, you should control your anger. You did okay today, nothing special. You should always try something new".  He says as he gives Rio a side eye.

"You did okay today" I mock him in my head, what the fuck does he mean I was okay?? I nearly killed a guy because he didn't give a fuck about my missions and me.

"Okay, go get changed I'm going wait for you in the car", he says leaving me behind.

"But I want with Rio!!" I scream at him. He doesn't budge to turn around as I sigh frustrated.

"Don't worry, love, we have plenty of time to go to the places we want" he said with a reassuring smile.

"I know, Rio, but I can't go with he's a pain in the ass these past couple days, ugh" I say rolling my eyes.
"Gosh I hate him so much" I turn around and leave, as I hear uncle Mar leaving while laughing.

                         15 minutes later

I Got out of the car, not seeing uncle Rios car. Maybe he went to the casino downtown. Nevermind, I'll wait for him so we can watch the last episode of Pretty Little Liars.

I go up to my room, and go straight into the bathroom taking of my clothes. I look in the mirror as I pass by to go into the tub, all I see Is just a broken girl who just wants to be loved by her dad, and not just be his soldier.

I look more deeply into my body, seeing the bruises, scars and redness on my hands, stomach and my eye.

I have a massive scar on my eye.

I got it from my dad when I was 7.
Mama was out with her friends because it was new years, but papa invited Mar, Gio and Enzo, short for Lorenzo, he was drunk, I remember like it was yesterday. It was 23:59, and we were out watching the fire works.
He was in his hand holding an empty beer bottle, I was running towards him.

"Papa! Papa! Look!" I run up to my papa as I show him a massive firework behind me. I was running, looking at the big rainbow light, its so pretty. As I was running, I turned around and all I saw was black.

He threw the beer bottle at me.

I remember being in a hospital, with Mar, Gio and Enzo. My father not being there.

I suppose It was an accident, he was drunk and I maybe scared him....

I snap out of my thoughts by getting into the tub. Hot water began roming all over my body, relaxing me.

I just sat there blankly looking into the silver wall.

Just thinking.

Thinking about where the contract is.

Where can It be...

And why is it hidden?...

                   AUTHORS NOTE

HEEEYYY!!!!! this is chapter 1, hope you liked it.