Introdution

KASIA NATEVA                    КАСЙЯ НАТЕВА

                      KASIA NATEVA
                    КАСЙЯ НАТЕВА

    All my life I've been taught self defense, including shooting, archery and fighting by my father.

    My father is, you could say, a genius. He knows everything, apsolute everything.

I get my information from him when I go on a mission, usually gives me rapists, pedophiles and Greeks.

       Greeks are our worst enemy.
The Italians and Greeks, have a pretty big history, from 1889. when Nicolas Hadonis trapped, killed, suffocated, drowned the Italians, all because of a stupid contract.

I don't really know what Italians asked the Greeks in that contract, but I know they weren't happy at all.
No one knows where the contract is.

My father's and I relationship isn't so bad, I love him dearly, but there's always something that annoys me about him. I'm not being ungrateful, I'm very grateful for the things he did for me and learned me, but, I've never seen or heard that my father killed someone because of me, but I, a 17 year old do that every fucking week.
Instead of him, keeping me from danger, he's made me be the danger.

Everyone knows my name, but no one knows what I look like.

Name: Kasia Neron Nateva
Nationality: Father (🇮🇹), Mother (🇧🇬)
Character: A heartless 17yr old, whose heart has been broken so many times by her family. Betrayed, destroyed and  
broken. She's the most powerful woman in the underworld, yet no one knows her real identity, she goes by the name "pericollo"
                                 (danger).

She doesn't believe in love, she thinks it's a waste of time, because her uncle Mariò died protecting his cheating wife Andriàna. She didnt show up at his funeral, nor did she cry.

Kasias love for her uncle Mario was endless, he was like a brother, cousin uncle and a father all at once.
The anger Kasia felt after she found out his wife didn't even come to his funeral, was unbelievable.
She went on a killing spree, after 2 weeks she came back because of the match she had in the underworld gym, she came back all bloody and wicked, the faces she saw as she entered the gym were precious.

She smiled although no one can see her wicked smile under the ski mask, yet she smiled like she had seen her uncle, again.

No one recognized her, thats why they call her, pericollo.

Because they know what she is.

Danger.

                    ARES ATHINEOS                     Άρης Αθηναίος

                    ARES ATHINEOS
                     Άρης Αθηναίος

            "King of the underworld"

     I look in the mirror, seeing my scars, i cant even count on my fingers how much i have. I tighten the towel around my waist, so it doesnt fall, so i can continue looking at my horrible, ugly body.

I dont have a weakness, everything that has happened to me in the past, will stay there, i dont want it to have a effect on me like it does now, when im alone.

I like to be alone.

I clench my fist, looking at the scar on my lower stomach, remembering who did that.

My father.

I dont call him my father, he never was a father, hes dead.
Someone killed him and i can't but feel guilt rising up my chest, aching.
Its good hes dead, who knows what he would've done to me now.

Another pair of guilt rising, hurting me again because of the sentence i just said.

It's not just my father, it's also the number of wars, and battles ive been through. Im the Don 4 years, since my uncle has given me the throne

"The King of the underworld"

You need to have a Queen, so you can be the King, but, since im the next generation, i can change the rules.

Why would i change them?

Because i dont need a Queen to be a King, like William II.

Women just want attention and dick.
Nothing else. They are emotional manipulators and always get what they want. I've never dated before, im a virgin, I don't even know what physical touch is, I hate it.

                    AUTHORS NOTE

Hope you liked the introduction, I dont really wanted to go into details with Ares, but, you'll get there 😏.

       Let me know if there's something you guys didn't like, I need critics. ❤

Please share if you liked the story so far, it will mean so much to me.