chapter 7

(This is the song that played during the race)

KASIA NATEVA

The adrenaline hits me as I hear my car roar, meaning the race started.
The crowd rooting for the fastest one.

The Drift King passes me with a smile on his face. Seeing him wink at me makes my blood boil. I turn on the radio, and a phonk music comes on.
My time to shine. I turn up the music, the song blasting the speakers. Andrè is going to kill me.

The song and my car become in sync as they go louder each second. I don't even hear the crowd anymore, but I bet they're going wild.

As I pass Silas, the look on his face just makes me laugh, making me wink at him, thats what he gets. Karma is a bitch.

I drift into the corner, the dust behind  the car is making Silas angry as he can't see because of it.

I drift some more, knowing it makes him hard to see. I see Silas become slower, making me laugh out loud.

I see the crowd oo-ing and cheering me on. I don't see Silas' car behind me, but the finish is near, I can't give up on now. I speed up the car even more.

I clench my teeth as I feel myself get distracted, if I get distracted, that would end really bad. I look through the rearview mirror, and I see Silas' car coming out of the massive dust I made. I can just imagine his look on his face when I win. I can't wait to see it.

I pass the finish line, meaning the 10.000 dollars are mine. I slowly stop the car, not to harsh. As I get out of the car, the crowd is wilding, screaming and howling at me.

A girl comes up to me she looks like she's in her early 20's.

"Let me just say this" she smiles and stops a second, "Please marry me" she looks me in the eyes with an impressive smile.

"Girl you just beat the DK, the motherfuckinh Drift King" she laughs at his downfall. We see Silas' Mazda rx-7 slowly approaching us. He stops right behind my car, and I see a smiling and impressive looking Silas come out. He's smiling?

"Good job, sweetheart." He says putting his hands in his pockets and approaching me and the blackhaired girl. He's still smiling. Did he hit his dead during the race or?

"I can't believe you lost, Si" the girl said smiling and hitting him on the back. She stops smiling as Silas whispers something in her ear, meaning she realized something as she puts her lips in a O shape.

"I'm Catherine. Silas' kind of right hand", she says coming up to me, and gives me her hand to shake.

"Kasia." I say with a slight smile.

"Wait. You're Kasia?" She furrows her eyes in confusion as she looks at Silas.
Silas' body language tells me his nervous, he's scratching the back of his head and clenching his teeth.

Catherine smirks at him he just flipped her off.

"Um yea." I say kind of awkward,  hoping Silas didn't tell her something about me, "Silas, I need to hurry. It's really late. I have to go" I continue saying, getting my car keys from my back pocket.

I see a muscular tall guy coming up to us. "Yoo, you really lost to a girl, man" he says laughing at him and hitting him in the shoulder.

Me and Catherine look at him with an eyebrow raised up. "Yeah and?" We say at the same time. What if im a girl? I can't beat a man I a man's sport, no?

The guy instantly raises his hands, widening his eyes, "no offense, girls, im sorry" he says honestly.

I roll my eyes as I'm just wasting my time. I look down at my car keys at the sudden silence.

"Can I have your number" the voice catches me off guard as I look at him.
His pale green eyes are glowing in the darkness. Making the butterflies in my stomach suddenly come alive.

His head is tilting a little with a slight smile. I look at him with a confused expression for a second, then smile.

He actually isn't so bad. But since we were enemies, we had to act like it.
But our mafias aren't enemies anymore, so?

"Sure. You deserve it" I take his phone as he was handing it out to me.

"Kass, can I have your number" Catherine asks taking out her phone.
"Um. Yea" I say not wanting to reject her kindness.

"Me too" he says while smiling hilariously. I look at Silas and see him death staring the boy making me giggle a little.

The laugh makes him look at me in an instant with wide eyes.

"Did you just laugh?" He says with his strong American accent showing.

"Duh, Silas. She has a mouth and emotions" she says rolling her eyes at the obviousness.

"She's emotionless, Cath" he says as he shoves out his hand from his pocket pointing at me with his hand.

"I'm not emotionless. I just rarely show them" I say honestly, giving him back his phone.

He looks at his phone and sees the name I put on myself. He laughs and shows the boy beside him. They laugh together while me and Catherine look at eachohther unfazed, rolling our eyes as we stop our eye contact.

"Drift Queen. Really?" He says while smiling like an idiot.

"Well, I beat the Drift King, that makes me the Drift Queen. Right?" I cross my eyes and lifting one of my brows while smiling.

"Of course, sweetheart. You're my Queen then" he says coming up to me with ten thousand in cash.

"I believe this is yours, you're majesty" he says looking down at me, making eye contact.

I go on my tiptoes and put my hands around his neck, and shift him lower so my lips are on his ear.

"In you're dreams, King" I say connecting my knee with his crotch and taking the ten thousand. He instantly falls on his knees growning.

I crouch beside him, putting my hand behind his head, pushing it towards my lips again.

"Never stop dreaming, King"

I get back on my feet slowly while we hold eye contact.

I look at Catherine and the boy, they are holding in a laugh, I smile at them and wave my hand goodbye.

"Gosh I love her already" I hear Catherine say as i get in my car.
"For real. She's baddass" I hear the boy beside Catherine say, making me laugh.

I shouldn't be laughing. But I need to get my mind off of Rio's death.

                   AUTHORS NOTE

I has so much fun writing this chapter!!!! Hope you liked this part!!!