chapter 5

KASIA NATEVA

After Asteria's son called, she wanted me to move in in her old apartment. Yes, it is pretty sacrificing, but it's just up the street, 5 minutes from the hospital.

It would mean so much to me, because I purchased 100$ on the hotel and the other 100$ on food. All I have left is 50$ which is not good.

The call between Asteria and her son was a really close call. I could've been caught. Thankfully i didnt.

"Have you settled in yet?" Asteria asks. "Um yea, im just gonna go for a walk", I stutter as I can't hold it any longer.

I haven't killed in so long, I need to get this anger out.

"Okay, be safe. Call me if you get lost", she says over the phone. It feels weird when someone is actually caring about you.

"Yes, of course, bye" I say quickly getting my shoes on.

I already have a mission. I can't really just go out on a killing spree. It's not a bad idea, actually.

                   20 minutes later

I arrive at the destination. The casino.
I havent been here a while, it changed so much.

I pay the taxi, and watch as he drives off. I open the door of the casino, and immediately the scent of alcohol hits my nose. I was drunk before, a thousand times, but that still can't prevent the chills that are roaming around my body.

The second I opened the door, all eyes we're on me. Attention. Gotta love that. I'm wearing Asterias old red dress I found in the closet, with my cleavage showing. The dress isn't that old though, it's just old school, yet it still catches eyes.

I hear whistles as I make my way to the bar, I roll my eyes because of them. Thankfully, there weren't comments, they won't be sitting there anymore with they're legs spread if there was.

"3 shots of vodka" I say to the bartender as I look around, spotting 3 different cameras.

One in the painting, one in the corner at the top, and one in Nicholas'  photograph.

Yes, I am in a casino where only Greeks come. I don't care. They will be dead in a couple of hours anyway.

"Here you go, miss" I hear the bartender say making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Thank you, please, call me Rhea" I smirk at him with a grin slowly plasting on both mine and his face.

"Okay, Rhea. What anything else?" He says resting his elbows on the counter and putting his head in between his head.

"Quit the bullshit, Andrè" I say rolling my eyes and taking the last sip of my Vodka. "Come on. It's fun being a bartender. Flirt with me" he says gesturing his hands on his chest.

"Andrè, I won't be telling twice" I say grabbing my hair in stress. "Where's Tessa?" I continue quietly.

"She should be shooting in, 5 seconds" he says looking at his watch.

"Shit, let's put the bomb and let her shoot" I say running out quietly out of the casino.

As soon as I left the casino, I ran as fast as I can. "I'll be shooting now, Sia" I hear through my ear piece concentrated Tessa. "Okay, just wait for Andrè" I say my anxiety kicking in.

"Okay, let her shoot" he says out of breath. "Shoot" I say to Tessa not even caring.

Not even a second goes by and the whole casino blew up. The massive orange fire burning from afar.
I cover Andrè because I know he's scared of fire. I don't blame him, he has a big trauma because of his childhood. "It's okay, Dre. It's over" I say reassuring him.

They should be here soon.

"You guys can go now. I can handle it by myself. Call Tessa and see if she's out of the place." I say turning around, heading to the burning building.

"Kasia", I hear Andrè calling me  I turn around, "Please, be careful, I don't want to lose you", I smile weakly at the thought.  "You will never lose me, Drè" I say turning around and running to the building.

The burning fire makes my eyes and skin hurt. But I have to go through this. I hear 5 vehicles park around the building.  Show time.

I make my way in the building. My skin burning and begging me to not go further.

I quickly go up the stairs while the fire slowly follows me. I get to the top  and head to the attic. That's my only chance of surviving.

As I climb up the ladders, I see people running in with masks and guns in their hands. I speed up the ladders, Thank God they can't see because of the smoke. I close the attic door and make sure to lock it. I stand up, hurrying to my sniper and looking through the window. I see a man. I open the window as fast as I can shooting him in the chest, him immediately falling down, dead.

Men made a crowd around him,  curious about who shot him. As I see one looking right through the window. I shoot him in the head, men immediately look at the direction the bullet came from. I'm thankful for my speed, without it, I wouldn't pick up my AKR-7 a shoot the rest of the men.

Just like in the movies. Although the scene is pretty horrible, and scarier than the movies. I haven't even a watched a movie before, the only TV series I watched was pretty little liars, and that was only when I went to uncle Rios house.

The fire already came to the attic, I can smell the ugly burning ashes, making me cough in disgust and the soreness in my throat making everything worse because I cant breathe from my nose.

I quickly go to the old couch and the old boxes on it, hoping to find a shirt or something to cover me up. I roam through the boxes, only to find a picture of my grandfather with the Greeks. What the actual fuck.

                    AUTHORS NOTE

im sorry I didn't post for a while. I'm really busy, I hope you understand. And I'm trying to make sense of these chapter I'm writing.
I need to get the plot twists done perfectly so you guys don't get confused