Chapter 6: Maid

Chapter 6: Maid

Taehyung woke up because of noises in the room. He saw Jungkook was dressing up, it seemed he was going to his work because his outfit was formal.

“Good Morning, Baby, did I wake you up?” Jungkook asked while wearing his Rolex.

“Not really, going to go work?” Taehyung responded, sitting up on the bed.

“Yeah, don't worry, I'll be back early. If you need something, just tell the maid or any staff here to help you out.” Jungkook told him and took out the blazer from the cabinet.

“Okay” Taehyung responded.

“Here, take this.” Jungkook handed him the black card.

“What for?” Taehyung inquired, looking up at Jungkook.

“To buy anything you want.” Jungkook replied.

“No need, Jungkook, I would rather not spend your money, that's yours. It's too much.” Taehyung retorted.

“Don't mind it, I would like to spoil you while you are here. I want you to enjoy yourself living with me. So please, take it.” Jungkook took Taehyung's right hand and put the black card on his palm.

“But, Jungkook I…”

“No more buts, baby.” Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair.

“If that's what you want.” Taehyung sighed.

“Once I'm back, we're going out to eat, and I'll tour you around Seoul, so you will get familiar here.” Jungkook said and wore the blazer.

“Really?” Taehyung got excited when he heard that.

That's what he's been waiting for, he really wanted to explore Seoul because he heard that there are so many beautiful places there.

“Yes, I'm sure you will have fun once I tour you around.” Jungkook smiled, liking Taehyung's reaction.

“Thank you so much, Jungkookie.” Taehyung giggled.

“I'll go now, see you later.” Jungkook pecked Taehyung on his forehead and left the room.

Taehyung couldn't help but feel bad, Jungkook is literally giving him too much, it's always like this. He doesn't want Jungkook to think that he is just using him. He shook his head and stood up from the bed to take a bath.

Once he was done, he went downstairs and a smile plastered on his face when he saw Jungkook's son. He's really soft when it comes to kids.

“Hello, Good Morning!” Taehyung greeted them cheerfully while they were in the dining area.

Gyu is sitting beside his mother, who was helping him to eat. He just looked at Taehyung and didn't bother to speak. For Taehyung, Jungkook's son was very different from the kids he met. They were usually energetic and cheerful, but Gyu, he looks lifeless and pale too. His eyes were holding emotion, it seemed like they were in pain.

Why?

Taehyung couldn't tell what was wrong with them, but he was sure that there was something off.

“Are you going to eat, Sir?” Sarah, the maid, appeared beside him.

“Uh, yes.” Taehyung responded with a smile.

He saw the maid look at Ilene and Gyu as if she were telling them something without opening her mouth.

“Let's go now, Gyu, you have to take a bath.” Ilene stood up and lifted up Gyu from his seat.

“Huh? Where are you guys going? You guys didn't finish yet, you can join me.” Taehyung stopped them from leaving.

Even though the food they were eating was just ramen, there were still many left in their bowl. The ramen they have is in cup noodles.

“No, Sir, they are already done with their food.” Sarah replied to them.

“What? There are so many left, how can you say they are done?” Taehyung was agitated with the maid's attitude.

Does Jungkook know that his maid treating his family like this?

He's sure if Jungkook finds out about this, he wouldn't like it.

Oh boy, he doesn't know he's wrong.

“S-she's right, we're done. Gyu doesn't eat that much, so please, don't worry about us.” Ilene gave him a smile.

Taehyung can tell that it was a fake one, she was just forcing her smile.

“Please, Sir, take a seat, so we can serve the food.” Sarah told him.

Taehyung just sighed and sat down on the chair while Ilene and Gyu went upstairs.

“Serve the food now.” Sarah spoke.

He got confused when they pulled out the leftover ramen from the table and started to serve him a lot of appetizing food compared to what Ilene and Gyu had earlier.

“Why there's so many?” He asked them.

“Mr. Jeon told us to serve you delicious food that you will enjoy. We did what he wanted.” Sarah replied.

“And they only have ramen served to them?” Taehyung felt like he was in a comedic skit or something.

The situation getting more ridiculous than he expected. Sarah didn't respond and just kept her mouth shut.

“Can you please call them for me? Tell them to join me.” Taehyung tried to control the anger bubbling inside him.

“I apologize, Sir, but that's impossible to happen.” Sarah responded.

“Are you being serious? Can't you see how much food is this? I can't finish them by myself, that's why I wanted you to call them to eat with me.” Taehyung retorted.

“Don't worry, Sir, your leftovers will be given to them.”

And that completely annoyed Taehyung, why was he getting a better treat than their boss's family?

What's happening?

Is this mansion insane?

“You don't want to call them? Okay, I'll call your boss and tell him that you are treating me badly. Let's see who he will believe between us.” Taehyung threatened the maid.

And it seemed to work, she finally flinched because she looked like some sort of robot and her eyes widened when she heard that.

Taehyung knew Jungkook would believe him over her. He doesn't want to use his advantage, but she's being a total jerk, and it really annoyed him.

“I-I'll call t-them, Sir, p-please just w-wait for a-a moment.”

Now she knows to get scared, why didn't she even budge in treating Jungkook's family badly like that?

And for the first time, she even stuttered. Taehyung really can't believe what's wrong in this mansion. Is it always like this when Jungkook is gone?