Chapter 4: Found

Chapter 4: Found

Still in his office even though it's already past 2 in the morning, Jungkook received a phone call. He took his phone and answered it.

“Make sure you're going to say something useful for calling me this hour.” Jungkook started while signing important documents.

“I've found him.”

Those words were enough to make Jungkook stop what he was doing.

“Where?” Jungkook asked.

“At the park, he was spotted in two girls' selfies. I guess, he must be still staying there because he seemed to be sleeping.” Jin told him.

“Are you sure it's him?” Jungkook inquired, standing up from his seat.

“Yes, I've told my men to ask standby there, and they confirmed it was him. And I searched each station to find him, and I can confirm by myself that it matched the person in the selfie with him because of his outfit and the bag he was carrying.” Jin stated.

“If this is wrong information, I'll kill you. I don't like wasting my time, you know that, Jin.” Jungkook warned him while going out of his office.

He went inside the elevator, pressing the first floor.

“Sure, but if I got the right one, you'll pay trice of my payment, or else, I'm the one who will kill you.” Jin snickered.

Jungkook just ended the call and went out of the elevator to go to his car. His driver stopped the car outside the company and got out of the car to open the door of the car.

“Take a cab instead, I'll drive alone. I have to go somewhere else.” Jungkook told his driver.

“Uh, Sir, what I'm going to tell her if she asks me about you?” Minyeo asked, talking about Ilene.

“Tell her I fucked someone.” Jungkook retorted, closing the door of his car.

He drove away, while Minyeo just let out a sigh. Even though Ilene and his boss's relationship isn't that good, Ilene still cares for Jungkook, and that's why she's worried when Jungkook hasn't gone home yet.

Jungkook arrived at the park where Taehyung was spotted. The people in the area started to gossip around after seeing him in a public place like the park. It's very rare to see him, that's why they were surprised to see him.

Annoyed by the noise, Taehyung woke up from his sleep. When he opened his eyes, he couldn't believe his friend was right in front of him.

“Jungkook” He uttered and sat down on the bench while rubbing his eyes to check whether he was dreaming or not.

“Get up” Jungkook grabbed his arm and pulled him up.

“Wait, my backpack” He said, but he saw Jungkook grab it as well and dragged him away.

He is confused about how Jungkook found out about him. He didn't tell anything about going to Seoul. So, how?

“Get inside” Jungkook told him after opening the door car for him.

Jungkook's tone sends a shiver down Taehyung's spine. It sounds cold yet stern.

“Can I please explain?” Taehyung knew he had to tell Jungkook.

“Get inside” Jungkook didn't bother to respond properly to his question.

“I will, but please let me explain-”

“Did you hear me? I told you, get inside now, Taehyung.” Jungkook sternly replied while glaring at him.

Wait, did Jungkook call him without honorifics? Did Jungkook forget that he's older than him?

But Jungkook is somewhat intimidating. With a pout, Taehyung went inside the car instead, followed by Jungkook. He will just explain later and ask him some questions as well. For now, he's happy that Jungkook found him.

The atmosphere in the car was suffocating due to the silence inside. Taehyung couldn't do anything but hug his bag close to his chest. He was afraid after seeing Jungkook's veins popping up from his right hand while holding on to the steering wheel.

“So, Uh, how are you Jungkookie? Did I surprise you?” Taehyung asked with a smile on his face.

“Where's your goddamn phone, Taehyung?” Jungkook responded by asking a question.

Wow, he literally answered the questions Taehyung asked him. Such a bastard.

“First of all, I'm older than you, you should be calling me Hyung. An-”

“I'm asking you, Kim Taehyung.” Jungkook sternly said, glaring at him.

Taehyung felt a lump in his throat, he swallowed hard and rubbed the back of his neck.

“It was snatched by someone, that's why I can't message and call you.” Taehyung replied in a hushed tone.

“You should've called me before going here, so I could pick you up once you arrive here.” Jungkook retorted.

“I know, but I wanted to surprise you, I didn't expect I will get unlucky here. I'm sorry.” Taehyung muttered with a bit of pout on his lips while fidgeting with his fingers.

Jungkook poked his tongue in his inner cheeks and pushed his hair to the back.

“Did you see who does that?” He asked with a frustrated sigh.

“What?” Taehyung was confused.

“The person who robbed you, did you remember who it was?” Jungkook asked once again.

“I'm not quite sure, but I saw a tattoo on his right hand. It was kind of like a snake one, and he is tall too.” Taehyung uttered.

Jungkook grumbled under his breath. He was sure who did that. He can't be wrong.

Namjoon.

He knew it was Namjoon and his gang because they mostly target people in the station to rob. They didn't do it for money, they do it just for fun. They will sell the things they snatched after that and will spend the money in the club to get high.

“I hope he will get caught, the necklace you gave me was in my luggage. And I have a gift for you there too. I wanted to give it to you because I earned the money by myself to buy you a gift, but now I lost them. I'm sorry, Jungkook.” Taehyung mumbled.

“It's okay, don't mind it. I'm relieved that I found you, and as long as you are fine, I'm happy. Just be with me, I'm satisfied with it. Having you here beside me was the best gift.” Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung can't help but smile, at least Jungkook understands him. See, isn't he lucky to have a BEST FRIEND like Jungkook?