❤️oh im not interested.❤️ (part 2)

PART 2 OF "why?" MIGHT BE THE LAST PART I HAVENT DECIDED YET.

Might be smut, might be lemon, you'll never know. Might have angst in it. You'll never know.

All I know is the TWs

TW: sexual assault
________

Quackity POV:

I woke up, the sun shining into my face.

I looked at my phone, text from Wilbur. I looked at it.

Texts:

British fuck: Hey Quackity can I come over??

Quack: Yeah sure!

British fuck: k!!

I smiled and got dressed. A few minutes later and the door bell rung. I opened the door. "Wilbur!" I said with excitement.

He walked in and sat down on the couch.

(If you don't wanna read tnt duo keep scrolling until it ends- I apologize-)

I walked over to him, he pulled me onto his lap so we were face to face. "W-Wilbur what are you doing?" I asked, fear rising inside me. He kissed me, his breath tasted like coffee. I tried pulling away but it didn't work.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this for."

(TNT ENDS HERE FOR A BIT)⚠️

Ok. Pause. There are two type of people when they say "I like you" there's the first one where if they like you and kiss you, they'll let you pull away if you don't want it. (Example, Schlatt) then there's the other type. Where they immediately see you as their partner. And won't let you pull away even if you would rather die then be with them. (Example, Wilbur.) It's best to avoid type 2.

Type 1 is also.. most likely to regret their actions/blame themselves for you pushing away.. fuck.

Type 2 is more likely to blame YOU for pulling away and playing with their heart. Which of you weren't, it can put you in a shitty position. Cause now you have a crying type 2 on your hands and it can make you feel forced into being in a relationship with them.

And Wilbur is a classic example of type 2.
Type 2 traits usually consist of:
- immediate hints
- trying to be alone with you 24/7
- asking you for what you look in a relationship and then doing that in the friendship
- acting obsessed with you
- good at manipulating
And of course,
- when they first kiss you to confess, they don't go easy.

Type 1 traits however:
- jealous whenever you get a new partner
- VERY subtle hints of liking the other person (or very obvious there's no in between)
- becomes friends with the others friends really easily
- easily trusted
And of course
- not rough when kissing in confession but they will hint that it's coming
With that in mind, back to the situation at hand;

(TNT CONTINUES HERE)⚠️

I looked at Wilbur, he had a smirk plastered across his pale skin.

"W-Wilbur I don't like you like that. I like someone else."

"Who."

"That's classified information." He made me grind on him, I felt a tear slowly go down my face.

(TNT ENDS HERE) ⚠️

Fuck. Why didn't I just go with it when Schlatt kissed me? Why did I have to do that to him? I heard a knock on my door.

A saviour. I opened it. SCHLATT!!! OH THANK FUCK. Wait. HIS HEADS BLEEDING. IS HE OK?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!

An immediate look of concern washed over my face. "What's wrong Quackity?" He Said. "I-I- YOUR FUCKING HEADS BLEEDING SCHLATT!!!" He held his hand where the blood was and looked at his hand afterwards. "Oh. Right.. heh. Forgot about that."

"Is something wrong ducky?" I heard Wilbur say from the couch. "YEAH!!" I said to him.

"O-Oh.! I'll leave you two alone."

"No WILBUR WAS JUST ABOUT TO LEAVE!!" I yelled at Wilbur.

"WHAT?! WHY?!"

"JUST GET OUT." He left and I brought Schlatt inside he sat down and I sat on his lap in a comfy position, so he could hold me. "I read your message at least 1000 times last night." I softly whispered.

"O-Oh. I-" i kissed him. "And I'm really sorry for rejecting you. I just didn't know how to respond."

"Y-You.. so do you like me?"

"Yes!! Of course!! What's not to like about you?! Your sweet, caring, kind—"

"Before you continue. I just wanted to come over and uh.. tell you that. I- i don't know how to say this.."
__________

Ehehehehe cliffhanger
732 words