🥀i mean..🥀

TW: stalking-?

Top: Schlatt
Bottom: Quackity
____________

Quackity POV:

I slammed my door shut. Another day without him. I stomped upstairs to my bedroom, throwing myself onto the bed.

If he was here I'd be able to forget about shitty nights like these. I looked down. Fuck. Why now? Why am I horny?

Is that seriously what just thinking about Schlatt does to me? Damn.

I took off my pants and boxers, grabbing my phone from the night stand. I had a few nudes of his still saved in my phone.

It was at that moment that I felt like I wasn't the only person in the room.

Schlatt POV (Well kinda more Glatt in a way-):

I floated through his wall. He had his phone in his hand, dick in the other. I floated over to see what he was jacking off to. And to my surprise, it was pictures of me.

I smirked. Sadly he couldn't see me, but I could touch him. I moved so I could see everything but also do shit for him. I started jerking myself off, thankfully I came much earlier then he did.

I detached his hands and replaced them with mine.

Quackity POV:

I felt as cold hands wrapped around my cock.

But no one was around. The hands started jerking me off.

I threw my head back. Feels so much better when someone else is doing it for you. I felt cold lips kiss mine. Felt as if a ghost was doing this. I felt around for a body. Aha. Arms, head...

Ram horns. The lips pulled away.

"Schlatt~!" I moaned out, the hands jerked me off faster.

I threw my head back again as I came, it outlined the hands.

The rest of the figure appeared with it. "Hey sugar pumpkin~." He Said with a flirty tone.

"Hi horns."

"Hope you enjoyed yourself." He kissed me again. I kissed him back. He pulled away and left. I cleaned up and grabbed a bottle of wine, chugging it the moment I hit the bed.
_________________

347 words