🥀punishment🥀

THIS IS THE PT 2 YALL WANTED TO THE TOP QUACKITY CHAPTER.

@quackitytnt

YOUR WELCOME!!!!!

Top: Schlatt
Bottom: Quackity

Kinks: praising, degrading, choking and overstimulation

And we're starting off with the bonus
_________

Quackity POV:

"QUACKITY ALEX HQ GET TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW." I heard over the speakers, I ran to Schlatts office and he wasn't there? Then he slammed me against the wall. "Woah there big guy!" I said, giggling. He wasn't even smiling.

"Last night was fucking humiliating."

"For you yes. For me it was wonderful."

"Haha Quackity. We get it. The bottom turned into the top last night."

"Mhm!"

"So for the rest of the day it's short tight skirts, you obeying me no matter what and you sit in my lap for every meeting today."

"For the rest of the day? Ok."

"Actually scratch that. 4 weeks."

"What?! I'm not doing that shit f-"

"6 weeks."

"Sch-"

8 weeks."

"Schlatt I really don't want y-"

"10 weeks."

"THATS 2 MONTHS-"

"4 months."

"FINE!! 4 months of that. Oh god. When does this start?"

"Now. Also you only wear something that I picked for you." He threw me a dress. A red, tight dress with spaghetti straps.

"Change in Front of me you fucking whore." I whimpered at the name. "Having control again feels so fucking good."

I took off my clothes and put on the dress. All while he was watching. I blushed so hard.

"I'm ripping that off later." He said, smirking. We went to our first meeting and I had to sit on his lap. He bounced me up and down the whole time. Occasionally making me ride his thigh. It was humiliating doing all that in front of people but it felt so good.

(Here's pretty much the whole meeting for everyone cause yes)

We walked in and everyone was already seated. Schlatt sat down and I was about to sit down in my chair. "Oh nononononono. My lap darling. Your sitting on my lap." I sat down on his lap, my face was so red.

I felt him starting to bounce his leg, bouncing me as well.

I bit my tongue as to not moan. He grabbed the inside of my thigh.

"Fuck you Schlatt." I mumbled under my breath. "It's the other way around baby. Don't mix it up again." He whispered in my ear.

Then it happened. He moved my hips back and forth, making my ride his thigh. I couldn't control myself, I moaned. "Mmm~! S-Schlatt~!"

He pushed me down more, still making me ride his thigh. "Anyways, ignore the background noise." Schlatt said as he continued the meeting.

He gripped my neck, pushing me down more. I tapped his hand for him to let go, he did and covered my mouth with his hand. "Be a Good Boy and stay quiet." He whispered in my ear and continued talking.